Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ukraine eurovision winner spotted in neonazi festival.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The news have been displayed all over europe.

Now attack someone other than a 3rd world nation with no army.

Then you'll see what it means
    to

kill nazi

Comment

****ing bietch

Comment

BTW
        I'm not saying ****ing bietch like that.

On the front. First. To kill nazis
        So that we're clear

Comment

Oh and on the issue of "borrowing" screwed system, screwed solutions

Still a bullet through your head

(not that anyone would morn you. you have no roots - rectifying the historical accident)

buuuut

you're too pvsssy
          attacking 3rd wold nations with no army

****ing bastard bietch

Comment

Are posters allowed to openly fantasize about other posters getting killed?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              I am still waiting for some sort of creditable link. Oh, well, at least you have moved on from calling Germans Naxis because they would actually loan you money when no one else on Earth actually would.
              I have asked that you provide citations for your arguments. You almost never do so. Now you are demanding others do the same? Tad bit inconsistent.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Are posters allowed to openly fantasize about other posters getting killed?
                Well it is the one who was perma-banned for anti-Semitism and now is calling everybody a Nazi...
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                  I have asked that you provide citations for your arguments. You almost never do so. Now you are demanding others do the same? Tad bit inconsistent.
                  No, you haven't as that is your first post in this thread. Also, Pickles going ape**** and claiming the Germans were evil Nazis because they loaned the Greeks bailout money is simply part of the poly record which most people will remember without me wasting my tome lookong something up to prove the sky os blue to someone I do not care enough about to put on the effort.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                    Well it is the one who was perma-banned for anti-Semitism and now is calling everybody a Nazi...
                    Winner!
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, you haven't as that is your first post in this thread. Also, Pickles going ape**** and claiming the Germans were evil Nazis because they loaned the Greeks bailout money is simply part of the poly record which most people will remember without me wasting my tome lookong something up to prove the sky os blue to someone I do not care enough about to put on the effort.
                      He has a bit of fun with drinks. You take him seriously? Lol.

And you haven't proved any your arguments.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Winner!
                        not everybody.
                        dinner.
                        he participated in iraq in the balkans etc

he is also happy when countries get destroyed and proposes completely unfounded stories about whathas happened.

he is a modern day nazi (apart from clueless)

and everyone will remember him for his racism and perpetual cluelesness...
                        (and psychotic mysanthropic misogyny in the rare instances he can get his picKle up - not often)
                        Last edited by Bereta_Eder; August 25, 2016, 06:30.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                          dannubis has been insansely nazi to the russians. without provocation. casually. to the point that he competes with dinner.

he's a closeted semi racist waffle too ("loved" his "joke" about the black guy and the back of his hand..."

vicious racist mother****er.
                          in no position to take the higher ground about pretty much anything

Comment

Comment

I seem to have hit a sensitive nerve here...

Comment

Forgot to mention that you tend to get a tad sensitive when someone brings up their belief of God (and I'm not talking about ben clowns)
                                Seems you're a bit insecure about your beliefs but then again... you're flemish.
                                You can get the flemish out of hick but not the hick out of the flemish

(that last one was a troll but a good hearted one)

Comment

Working...
                                X