Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Normal" America isn't a small town full of white people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not the one making off topic posts by the dozen in every thread.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      I am not the one making off topic posts by the dozen in every thread.
      What is the name of this forum?

You do realize what this forum is all about?

Come on now... How long have you been here?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

im not saying that you are better than this, Giancarlo, but I'm going to say that maybe, just maybe, that you should strive to be.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
          im not saying that you are better than this, Giancarlo, but I'm going to say that maybe, just maybe, that you should strive to be.
          Ben deserves the trolling treatment he is getting. I don't really care for a bigot.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
            What is the name of this forum?

You do realize what this forum is all about?

Come on now... How long have you been here?
            It's called "off topic" because threads don't have to be about Civilization games. It's not an invitation for you to **** up every thread.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
              It's called "off topic" because threads don't have to be about Civilization games. It's not an invitation for you to **** up every thread.
              Of course it is. But I am not doing that.

Comment

arguing back and forth with Ben is a pretty good definition of ****ting up a thread.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                  Ben deserves the trolling treatment he is getting. I don't really care for a bigot.
                  No, he revels in it. BK deserves to be ignored.

Just don't look.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Simpsons_07_06_P2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	9102850
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I tried... I really tried lol. Doesn't work having him on ignore and others quote him.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MTA0MjAwMTI4_o_cripple-fight---clips---south-park-studios.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	9102861

Comment

i'm really happy with this thread
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X