No Man's Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    I see, well, I don't need perma-action, but also don't want someth. without any. A nice balance between more calm parts and more action-oriented stuff does it for me.
    The mix is actully pretty nice, but the issue is that its not particularly well done. Space combat especially is about as simplistic as it gets. They might build on it later, but for now you see a hostile ship (or attack something and cause it to go hostile), you have a brief dogfight which basically just amounts to 'swing around and find the enemy, and hammer shoot button' and then when they die resource shards come swooping through space to be auto-collected, just like when you harvest minerals on land. If there's anything deeper than that in terms of space combat, I'm yet to see it.

Comment

I hate realism... I want a weapon with 10,000 rounds in it so I can go after demons lol. Perfect!
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
      X