Police Brutality, Swedish Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the attraction. :shrug:

Is this a poster for the "Sex lives matter" crew?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I've always been a leg man.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        No, pointing out that letting in a hoard of fake "refugees" who are just there to commit welfare fraud in s a bad idea is not absurd. It is called being reality based.
        dinner, despite everything, i still like you, man, but you really must stop with this hateful bull****.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Oerdin really needs to get laid.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Oerdin really needs to get laid.
            Coming from you... NOW THAT'S FUNNY! When do you plan to get laid next? Is there a marriage in the near future, or are you just planning on sinning.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X