Police Brutality, Swedish Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Brutality, Swedish Edition

A bikini-clad Swedish police officer has been praised for tackling a suspected thief while she was off-duty sunbathing with friends in Stockholm.

Mikaela Kellner told the Aftonbladet daily that she and a fellow officer pursued the man when they realised he had taken one of their mobile phones.

She told the paper that she would have intervened "even if she were naked".

A photo of the incident on Ms Kellner's Instagram page has attracted more than 9,000 likes in less than two days.

(...)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	_90559093_mediaitem90559092.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	9136215

full: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36924717
    Blah

yes it was me, i admit it! i'm a bad, bad man in need of serious punishment...
    Last edited by C0ckney; July 30, 2016, 12:17.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I definitely like the leisure time uniform of swedish policewomen.

They could arrest me all the time in this outfit
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

This will scare the hell out of Kiddy
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

No mention of who the thief was or where he was from, eh? No mystery why there.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Wait.
              That bothered you and not that they misreported the sex of the officer?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                No mention of who the thief was or where he was from, eh? No mystery why there.
                seriously, dinner, this is a thread about a petty criminal being tackled by a hot bikini-clad swedish police officer, and you're first thought is 'ooh, i wonder what the thief's race was; it's a bit hard to tell from the picture but he might one of those swarthy middle eastern types'. sort it out man, ffs.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

A photo of the incident on Ms Kellner's Instagram page has attracted more than 9,000 likes in less than two days.
                  Is that all? What's not to like?
                  She doesn't spend her time at Dunkin Donuts.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                    seriously, dinner, this is a thread about a petty criminal being tackled by a hot bikini-clad swedish police officer, and you're first thought is 'ooh, i wonder what the thief's race was; it's a bit hard to tell from the picture but he might one of those swarthy middle eastern types'. sort it out man, ffs.
                    Race is not a factor, ideology and culture is. Please stop trying to make everything about race especially when North Africans and Middleeasterns are also white.

Comment

that's really weak, and you know it. the fact that you're even bringing these things up in this thread is absurd.

Comment

No, pointing out that letting in a hoard of fake "refugees" who are just there to commit welfare fraud in s a bad idea is not absurd. It is called being reality based.

Comment

And what the heck does that have to do with a cop in a bikini looking hot? Save it for a thread where they care.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In the US, the guy would most likely have been suffocated...
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Until you just mentioned it, I never even looked at that guys face.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X