No announcement yet.

Drunkithreadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering... what do you know about the cherubim?
    Class of angels like the Seraphim, not the cute and cuddly ones that we're all familiar with.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
      After that ridiculous capitalist bootstrap argument in the Putin thread, I think I need a margarita... one made with fresh strawberries. Not food coloring.
      .. strawberries from a Communist country or non-profit farm?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        .. strawberries from a Communist country or non-profit farm?
        Ones I would go and pick out in the wild. Washed with mountain spring water treated with charcoal I made myself.

Now you are suggesting I am a communist because I don't agree with your pie in the sky overzealous capitalist world views?
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

No, I'm amused how you're talking about taking a break from arguing online about how bad business is and how badly the working class has it ... to refresh yourself with luxury products made and distributed by businesses.

You're a Communist because you think all successful businesses are bad and it's too hard to compete so they should be nationalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            No, I'm amused how you're talking about taking a break from arguing online about how bad business is and how badly the working class has it ... to refresh yourself with luxury products made and distributed by businesses.

You're a Communist because you think all successful businesses are bad and it's too hard to compete so they should be nationalized.
            Internet.. Arpanet... Wait.. Internet.

Keep telling yourself those lies. I never said that and now you are doing a Ben. You are making things up because you hate I see what is wrong with the system.

I never said all businesses are bad. I believe in nationalization in certain instances. Try and aim for a more mature response.

Slapping the commie label on someone just shows you don't have an argument. It is a strawman too. I am certainly not a communist.

I might be a Green who believes in stronger regulation... But a communist? Not by a longshot. Ditch the American exceptionalist mindset and come back to reality.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

"I'm not a Communist I just want to nationalize Walmart and suck on the government teat for the rest of my life safe from the mean competition!"

Comment

I realized my response to that was out of line and I have edited it. I am not sucking on the government teat. I leave that to wall street when they need another bail out for all the derivatives and other crap they do.

I work hard and am constantly trying to move ahead in a fair and logical pattern. I make far more than many my age and what I do is good for civil society.
                Last edited by Giancarlo; September 6, 2016, 01:10. Reason: Revision: toned it down several notches.

Comment

Pinko

Comment

No sir. I am not. Now take that empty briefcase out of here.

Comment

I'm just pissed off at the public sector right now. On another bull**** visa run. Don't mind me.

Comment

Comment

HAHAHA, thanks Aeson. You totally made my day.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

AAHZ has been drinking beer all night last night, took a nap, drank all day today, and will continue all night tonight.

Didn't think i was drunk till I swatted a fruit fly that was on my dish drainer (with dishes in it...) there was a subsequent crash. Not realizing the cabinet door above my head was open there was a 'thud' as my head bonked into the corner followed by a curse the cherubim themselves would be proud of.

I then realized I couldn't walk straight as I made my way back to my xbox.

And no I do not type like MWHC or Serb when I am drunk. I am still careful and spellcheck my words. My judgement and coordination is off, and I'm a little slow, but AAHZ is all good.

THIS THRADE DESERVES AN A-LISTER

The thrade where Ben Kenobi helped AAHZ find his way.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Not a big rap fan. I do like me some snoop dogg though.

Comment

Pardon me for asking, and I mean no disrespect, but are you only partially deaf?
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X