Home Rule appears to have been a bad idea for the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Rule appears to have been a bad idea for the USA

You lot might want to consider petitioning Her Majesty for re-admittance to the Empire in lieu of your current election prospects.
    Sort of a reverse Brexit. Or perhaps Yankinit.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Yeah. Prevents me from running lol. Of course, I wouldn't want the damn job anyways. I like my dark hair the way it is. I don't want gray hair prematurely.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Trump's throne room will be even more gaudy than anything the royals could ever have hoped to steal from the natives relocate for safe keeping.

Plus with the way the UK is going, most of the US would be having referendums about leaving the union.

Comment

We should all ask Scotland how they feel about the UK right now.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          Or perhaps Yankinit.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You lot might want to consider petitioning Her Majesty for re-admittance to the Empire in lieu of your current election prospects.
            Sort of a reverse Brexit. Or perhaps Yankinit.
            A choice between Trump or Clinton makes re-admittance to the Empire look really good.

Comment

I think they already are white supremacist nazis

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                I think they already are white supremacist nazis

I think you need to come up with some new Shtick.
                Or are you just drinking again
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                  Yeah. Prevents me from running lol. Of course, I wouldn't want the damn job anyways. I like my dark hair the way it is. I don't want gray hair prematurely.
                  Ok, we've seen Obama's hair color change over the 8 years, so the big question would be WHAT the heck color would Trump's hair be after a few years.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Ok, we've seen Obama's hair color change over the 8 years, so the big question would be WHAT the heck color would Trump's hair be after a few years.
                    It wouldn't change. Its not real. He stole it from the factory that makes cabbage patch kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                      A choice between Trump or Clinton makes re-admittance to the Empire look really good.

For the Yanks yes, but maybe not so much for the Empire. Those people really have made a balls up of things.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

For the Yanks yes, but maybe not so much for the Empire. Those people really have made a balls up of things.
                        Good point Thoth.

Good deal for Yankistan.

Bad deal for the Empire.

Comment

Working...
                        X