2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Fantasy Football

I imagine we'll be doing our Lombardi league at cbssports and the usual pick 'ems and hopefully salary cap, but who is interested in some leagues?

an auction draft would be nice if everyone could make it

I started the Lombardi thread. I've found I enjoy football season more when I'm not yelling "no, don't throw it to him, he's not on my team!" and regret starting player x instead of player y. So no leagues for me.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'm in for Auction - to defend my title again.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm in for a regular draft.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll only play 3 total FF leagues again this year. One will be a Poly league.

We struggled to get 8 teams for Poly FF 15. It would sure be nice to get 10.

We need the commish, Koyaa (Deviations), to renew the league.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            I'm in for a regular draft.
            Me too.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

got 1 from cfc so far

Comment

Yeah up for regular Poly league too. Plus auction.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Is Salary Cap slow draft?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I can renew the league, but right now I'm undecided if I'm going to be in or not. If not, is there anyone who wants to take over?
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Berz has done it.

Comment

I'm interested, but I'm sleepless and may have a different opinion tomorrow. Chalk me up as "possible".
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If you were in IDP last year, you should have gotten a renewal notice. Stewardship is still TBD.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Great! Renewed! Lets see if I can defend my title after starting 0-4 last season.

Comment

In
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X