2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Slowwy gets first!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Look, I don't actually care where I draft, but that draft order doesn't seem right.
      PM to Koyaa.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I discussed it with -JR in PMs, but for those scoring at home, the process was:

- I sent a numbered list to -JRabbit:

1. Chiefs
        2. David Zickerman
        3. Funky Monks Too
        4. Nimrods
        5. Vicious Rabbits
        6. Deviations
        7. Muffed Puns
        8. Dallas Dwarf Tossers
        9. *****es B Crazy
        10. Electric Slide Jedi

- I got numbers from Slowwhand:

- Since Slowwhand started at 0 and my list started at 1, I bumped my numbers down to count from zero like the good little programmer I am:

0. Chiefs
        1. David Zickerman
        2. Funky Monks Too
        3. Nimrods
        4. Vicious Rabbits
        5. Deviations
        6. Muffed Puns
        7. Dallas Dwarf Tossers
        8. *****es B Crazy
        9. Electric Slide Jedi

- Using the order of the numbers I got from Slowwhand, I slotted the matching teams into position:

7. Dallas Dwarf Tossers
        1. David Zickerman
        2. Funky Monks Too
        0. Chiefs
        9. Electric Slide Jedi
        6. Muffed Puns
        4. Vicious Rabbits
        3. Nimrods
        5. Deviations
        8. *****es B Crazy

That order is what I posted before. If you object because you were expecting a different process, sorry, but I'm not going to do the rules lawyer thing over something as trivial as a random slotting result when I can demonstrate the process completely transparently. I have to save up my commish energy for adjudicating Spaced Cowboy's 21st round DB BAPAY.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Thanks for clarifying.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That order is what I posted before. If you object because you were expecting a different process, sorry, but I'm not going to do the rules lawyer thing over something as trivial as a random slotting result when I can demonstrate the process completely transparently. I have to save up my commish energy for adjudicating Spaced Cowboy's 21st round DB BAPAY.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

The Slowwman has my picks for IDP.

Comment

Cake decided we were more trouble than we were worth and pulled out. Any suggestions for a replacement?

(Apparently poly won't let him register?)
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Speer?

Comment

Tubes?

Guy?

Comment

Still showing 10.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He told me via PM at CFC. I'll kick him when we have a replacement.

I'm going to be occupied today, so if anyone wants to send out some PM solicitations please do so.

Comment

I have somebody in mind...
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Flatlander Fox is in.

Comment

Ming, PM, he needs his password reset.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                                Ming, PM, he needs his password reset.
                                Done...
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X