2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have 8.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Amazing! Can we get anymore?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's great to see the preseason ranking puts me at number 1 Just like 'Bama
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Well, I'm only in because I had to renew it, but I guess if everyone else is on board I'll go ahead. Are we sure everybody is actually back though? The interface changed a bit and didn't show that people had been invited to renew this year, it just immediately put everyone back in as soon as I renewed.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Let me know if you need me.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
              Well, I'm only in because I had to renew it, but I guess if everyone else is on board I'll go ahead. Are we sure everybody is actually back though? The interface changed a bit and didn't show that people had been invited to renew this year, it just immediately put everyone back in as soon as I renewed.
              Koya, you should use your commish powers to email any managers who haven't checked in yet and ask them to confirm.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

10 is better than 8, Monk.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Agreed. Would love to get back to 10 teams!

Confirmed returning players:
                  -Jrabbit
                  Berzerker
                  SlowwHand
                  Ben Kenobi
                  Spaced Cowboy
                  Koyaanisquatsi

Not confirmed:
                  Mguth
                  Greadius

Interested in joining:
                  The Mad Monk
                  Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 7, 2016, 21:50.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Absolutely, we'd love to have you TMM!

Comment

There are 8 listed at League.
                      I think MGuth is one.

Comment

He and Greadius (who is a Berz recruit from elsewhere) haven't checked in yet.

I did speak with MGuth Friday and he is likely to play, but not yet official.

Comment

I will play.... I'll check Yahoo today....

Comment

we have 1 from cfc

Comment

Is that Greadius or someone else?

Comment

Checking in....I logged into the league.
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X