No announcement yet.

2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there's a delay again, guys, just BAPAY me, ok? After like an hour or so. I think we all want to finish off this draft.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Greadius has left me a list.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• LOL 2-14. Yeah, whatever yahoo. I was dead last last year too.

Comment

• AFC draft went pretty quickly (we only had 5/10? drafting). I drafted first and Yahoo gave me an "A" and said first place. But we know how their report cards are - not really accurate. It would be nice to have a good year. As usual, Ken also got an "A".

Comment

• I have no one in the Thursday Carolina-Denver opener - in any of my 4 leagues!

GLA this season!
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Cam looked good in the first half, and went downhill after that.
              I have CJ Anderson in two leagues, but only started him in one. He had a GREAT night
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah, thank god he was on the bench in your game with me.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• In that league, he is Theoretically my 4th RB... so much for theoretical
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Always like seeing that kind of theoretical on the BENCH.
                    May 1 and 2 die like dogs on Sunday.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I had him up against me in one league. But my expected points are still more than Crow's so we will see.

Comment

• I don't really put much stock in the expected points until the 4th quarter. But do enjoy when the winning prediction closes in on 100%. (but I have lost after it being as high as 97.)
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't really put much stock in the expected points until the 4th quarter. But do enjoy when the winning prediction closes in on 100%. (but I have lost after it being as high as 97.)

But I do feel better when my projected points is 40 higher vs 40 lower.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I was shocked to see Cam as the number one QB looking at the rankings. WTH, people?

Comment

• Well... his game last night against one of the best defenses...
                              His first half was great. But once he got nailed in the head, he was bad.

One of the guys in our league actually sat him for the first game. He's looking pretty smart now
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• One of the guys in our league actually sat him for the first game. He's looking pretty smart now
                                I don't really see the reasoning in drafting a guy you end up benching.

Comment

Working...
                                X