Is it warm, or it it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it warm, or it it just me?

Backyard weather thingy says 98 degrees F, 50% relative humidity, and a dew point og 75 degrees F, for a heat index of 111 degrees F.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

33 C on the thermometer with humid ex it's 38.

Really glad for the AC that ensures I'm going home to an icebox tonight.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Damn cold - something like 5 degrees below what is supposed here
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

IT IS NINETY-ONE THOUSAND DAMN DEGREES.

Comment

Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide

Sizzling.

Friday: 106 F - 41 C
          Saturday: 103 F - 40 C

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It's 86F with 72% humidity here* ... practically an ice box.

Comment

It's been in the 90s here all week. We're currently under a heat dome, which is like a thunderdome but with fewer cage matches.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It has been very hot lately, way above the seasonal average, global warming is ruining paradise.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Last year was actually hotter when we got up to 115F this time of year. Around 45-46C I think.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It has been one thousand forty-something days since the last time we hit 100 degrees F here in KC. We might hit it today.

Comment

Pretty warm today, 10° C
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Environment Canada claims it's 35/38 with humidex. I don't believe them. It's hotter than that.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Constantly around 30C this week. I like it

Above it gets brutal tho...
                          Blah

Comment

28C - 30C next to the beach - heaven

Comment

Hot and hazy today. Sand fire... Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X