Drunken musings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken musings

In three-four weeks my son will be born. I will love him as much as life itself.
    I just had a bottle of white wine on this very beautiful night. I am too drunk for anything serious.
    But i wanted to wish a heartfelt "godspeed" to all of you of good will.

May common sense prevail and lets leave a better world for the ones we bring into it.
    I think we could all agree on that.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Lovely sentiment, dannubis.

And while we can likely all agree on the concept, there is a rather substantively wide range of (let's call it) thought on what constitutes a "better world." And, for that matter, "common sense." But still, I appreciate and endorse your spirit of good will.

Wishing you great success as a loving parent, and health and happiness to your entire family.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Enjoy a bottle of wine each day for the next 2-3 weeks - after the birth there will be wery few chances to do such

Congrats and may you have joy of this upcoming experience
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I wish you . . . a healthy baby and mom with no colic, which is about the best you can wish for a new parent.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I never knew that the mom could also have colic.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            I never knew that the mom could also have colic.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:C...The_Cholic.png
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

congrats!
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Just finished the new room for my daughter today.
                Now her old room must be transformed into the boys room by end of this week.

And then women say having children is hard work...

It's getting close now...
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                X