No announcement yet.

Take a look at my new Title, you guise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That iS good to Know, Sir, but the queStion StandS...
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

I can't stop coming back to this thrade to look at the new title...
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
        That iS good to Know, Sir, but the queStion StandS...
        So does my answer.

Poly has nothing to fear from me reigning destruction because AAHZ is here to help... not harm. Yeah, I will do some PWNing here and there, but that is just to keep y'all sharp.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

But Elok - goodness, what about Elok and his thoughtful and articulate posts? We all feel PWNed when he just shows up and says something nerdy. WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN US?!

No pasarán

Comment

Elok's nerdiness serves an important function here at Poly because then I get to call him a nerd. As I stated in another thrade, being able to call Elok a nerd is one of my moast favorite activities in my life. It gives me a sense of "being" and is good for my physical and mental health. There is no finer pleasure in life than to call Elok a nerd.
            Order of the Fly

Comment

...So what's good for Milo Minderbender is good for us? If the Mighty AAZH ain't happy, nobody's happy?

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                Elok's nerdiness serves an important function here at Poly because then I get to call him a nerd. As I stated in another thrade, being able to call Elok a nerd is one of my moast favorite activities in my life. It gives me a sense of "being" and is good for my physical and mental health. There is no finer pleasure in life than to call Elok a nerd.
                Elok is a nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                  ...So what's good for Milo Minderbender is good for us? If the Mighty AAZH ain't happy, nobody's happy?
                  Sometimes. It depends what I had for lunch.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

You ate Milo Minderbender? There go half the funniest jokes in Catch 22...

No pasarán

Comment

So Mighty AAHZ; nobody seems to know what the deal is with gribbler being someone different once or twice a year - he goes on acting exactly like himself and gets spotted instantly each time. Can your Mighty Satanic Wisdomtm show me the waytm in this perplexing matter?

No pasarán

Comment

That is truly another of Poly's great mysteries. Gribbler is not that standout of a poaster, however his DL's are immediately recognized almoast within the first 5 poasts. I myself pointed out a couple of his DL's way back when. Gribbler is a lot like Kentonio in that although they themselves are not that recognizable by poast content, we here at Poly know them very well.

So it comes from peer-recognition over a period of years getting to know that person.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

I just went into the thread because I misread "title" as "titties"

Disappointed to find none in the thread

Therefore here a pic of a pair of great tits
                          Spoiler:
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

And of course, being old and feeble, I fell for it AGAIN.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh - I expected exactly what's in there, but I did click on it anyway like a sucker..

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                              X