Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is is better for a society to be mostly Christian or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    The idea that only predominantly Christian nations can progress is unbelievably stupid. Like you.
    Wow. Nice strawman. Why are you even bothering? Thread****ing?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
      Ironic coming from a guy who is intellectually deficient and simply repeats what he is told. I love it when a extremist complains about others not thinking. It is so silly.
      We need a special smiley for you. I'm not sure what.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        We need a special smiley for you. I'm not sure what.
        I think you need a straitjacket.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Hey, GC, just a friendly reminder that there are intelligent, honest people on this forum too. For example, Lori is now studying to be an astronomer. If you want a rowdy discussion about the implications of progressive politics, try C0ckney. If you'd like a conversation with Christians who can be trusted with sharp objects, look--JM and I post fairly regularly! Or there's a whole bunch of people with informed opinions about all things technological. All in all, we're a diverse group representing a broad variety of viewpoints--about as broad as you can get while still being almost entirely white males.

Coming back to Poly purely to argue with Kid and Ben is like returning to your childhood home so you can muck out the septic tank.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Yeah true. I better get out of the manure tank and back into fresh air. Thanks.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Pretty sure Ben has just his bachelors in History. The rest is mostly standard coursework toward the physics/astronomy degree he loves to talk about but never got. It's been documented in other old threads where Ben claimed his credentials were awesome.

Of course, he also believes that holders of education degrees aren't qualified to be teachers. Because he is, you know, so awesome without one.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

He probably has less than 100 units then. Wow.

He didn't even finish his first. It probably got too hard then he switched.

Comment

if lori's gonna be an astronomer

the earth formed at the asteroid belt and pluto was a satellite of saturn

i can see your name whatever it is in a headline for the greatest scientific discovery

EVER

Comment

Thanks for ****ting up my thread everyone but BK and Berz, after I asked you not to. Real classy. You all have good reason think you are much better than everyone. Giancarlo fits right in.

Comment

And just how many threads have your **** on....

I guess it's only ok when you do it and not when somebody does it to you.

HAVE A NICE DAY.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks for ****ting up my thread everyone but BK and Berz, after I asked you not to. Real classy. You all have good reason think you are much better than everyone. Giancarlo fits right in.
                        My first post showing the car covered in bird droppings was how I felt about your rubbish thread. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                          My first post showing the car covered in bird droppings was how I felt about your rubbish thread. Lol.
                          You're still an idiot.

Comment

You're still an idiot.
                            So you get with that cute gay guy yet? Come out your shell...

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                              And just how many threads have your **** on....

I guess it's only ok when you do it and not when somebody does it to you.

HAVE A NICE DAY.
                              I don't **** all over people's threads, especially after being asked not to. It says a lot about how far this place has sunk down the **** hole when the mods act like you.

Comment

I remember fez used to be called BAM.

This is his posting style, and it's always been this way. You say X+Y=Z. Then he says no, A+B=C, with a bunch on nonsense following it. Then he calls you stupid and says someone should throw you from a helicopter.

Can't wait for elok to get a taste of it, since he's so impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X