The Reverse Racism Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I'm going to just ignore you the way I do BK when you act exactly like him. There's no point in continuing.
    Yeah... typical Kid... you keep digging yourself a bigger hole, and when you can't climb out, you just duck and hide.

But your brother doesn't seem to understand the significance of this study.
    And you don't seem to understand the limitations of the study. There is no "significance" to this study. When they flush it out and do it right, then we shall see what it might prove. Until then, you are just trying to use it to justify your agenda. Using poor research to support your claims isn't very smart.

And I love how since you were caught with your pants down with one of your claims, you say you "misspoke" and actually did some research to dig yourself out of the hole you fell in.

But as the links I provided show... The total number of cops shot and killed this year so far by all races is 26, and Cops have shot and killed 123 Blacks so far.
    While you want to play with percentages, don't forget the real numbers.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What I said is that it is less likely that blacks are shot by cops because of their race based on the findings here.
      And I just said that those findings are questionable and I'll wait till they are replicated before I'll base any opinion I have on those findings.
      And the issues with the sample are all I need to consider this suspect. (which I thought I was quite clear in my earlier post)
      The sample was non-representative. The methodology is questionable but not a show stopper.
      You may speculate however you want. I'll wait.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Yeah... typical Kid... you keep digging yourself a bigger hole, and when you can't climb out, you just duck and hide.

And you don't seem to understand the limitations of the study. There is no "significance" to this study. When they flush it out and do it right, then we shall see what it might prove. Until then, you are just trying to use it to justify your agenda. Using poor research to support your claims isn't very smart.

And I love how since you were caught with your pants down with one of your claims, you say you "misspoke" and actually did some research to dig yourself out of the hole you fell in.

But as the links I provided show... The total number of cops shot and killed this year so far by all races is 26, and Cops have shot and killed 123 Blacks so far.
        While you want to play with percentages, don't forget the real numbers.
        Blah blah blah. You haven't pointed out any actual problem with the research you idiot.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What does it matter? That doesn't have anything to do with anything else said here,
          If this study indicates that it is 100% less likely then it is a significant study, but if the study can only be used to indicate that it is 0.0001% less likely then you are wasting everybody's time. So gives us an estimate, how much less likely is it based on this study?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            If this study indicates that it is 100% less likely then it is a significant study, but if the study can only be used to indicate that it is 0.0001% less likely then you are wasting everybody's time. So gives us an estimate, how much less likely is it based on this study?
            I imagine that it's somewhere in between, but no where near 0.0001%, otherwise they wouldn't make plans for further research.

Comment

I imagine that it's somewhere in between, but no where near 0.0001%, otherwise they wouldn't make plans for further research.
              So give us your personal estimate as to how conclusive/significant this study is - where between 100% and 0.0001%

Comment

Blah blah blah. You haven't pointed out any actual problem with the research you idiot.
                One more time... the sample base.
                And they agree since they want to do the study right and expand it.

So who's the idiot?
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

So give us your personal estimate as to how conclusive/significant this study is - where between 100% and 0.0001%
                  I said it's not conclusive. I also said that it has significance. That's all I have to say.

Comment

So who's the idiot?
                    One more time. That is how research is normally done. Now stop repeating non-sense.

Comment

The report requires me to pay for it, so I can't read it. Can you cut and paste the sample information here?

And, of course they want to redo the study with a larger sample size. That's true of every researcher and every study ever.
                      The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                      - A. Lincoln

Comment

I said it's not conclusive. I also said that it has significance. That's all I have to say.
                        You're willing to call people idiots for disagreeing with you over the significance of this study, but you're too chicken**** to actually say how significant it is? That's cowardly even by your standards

Comment

You're willing to call people idiots for disagreeing with you over the significance of this study, but you're too chicken**** to actually say how significant it is? That's cowardly even by your standards
                          I actually called him an idiot because he thinks the research is flawed.

Comment

One more time. That is how research is normally done. Now stop repeating non-sense.
                            You're the one repeating nonsense. MOST research studies aren't done twice. MOST research studies don't do "do overs". MOST studies are done right the first time.
                            IF this study attracts the resources and money to be done right on a national basis, then we will see some results that will have some reliability. Until then, there is no significance to the study. But it's no surprise that you would find a flawed study like this and try to use it to push your agenda.

This is NOT how research is normally done.
                            Try again...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

I actually called him an idiot because he thinks the research is flawed.
                              You admit that it's not conclusive, so how can you claim that it isn't flawed? A flawless study would be conclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by grumbler View Post
                                The report requires me to pay for it, so I can't read it. Can you cut and paste the sample information here?

And, of course they want to redo the study with a larger sample size. That's true of every researcher and every study ever.

Scroll down to read the source.

Comment

Working...
                                X