No announcement yet.

Which Religion's Slavers Were Better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't doubt you have a history degree, getting a degree is not particularly difficult. The fact that you have a degree and yet completely ignore everything it taught you however, instead twisting facts to fit your stupid religious obsession is what I have an issue with. Well that and your compulsive dishonesty. It's actually a shame because if you weren't such a lying douche, you might actually be fun to debate with.
    Thank you. That's all I was after, Kentonio

I actually like the back and forth sparring.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Thank you. That's all I was after, Kentonio

I actually like the back and forth sparring.
      Stay honest, and we'd do a lot more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Then why didn't another culture actually free the slaves? Since, as we all know, slavery is a purely Christian phenomenon.
        Ottoman Empire, Islam, were slavers. Mongol Empire, Tengri, were slavers. Last time i heard, the don't have a slavery anymore. Is it some sort of magic that made their slaves and slavers disappear?
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

At least the children of Roman slaves were free.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
            Ottoman Empire, Islam, were slavers. Mongol Empire, Tengri, were slavers. Last time i heard, the don't have a slavery anymore. Is it some sort of magic that made their slaves and slavers disappear?
            You may wish to rephrase. Those empires don't have much of anything, seeing as they don't exist anymore.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X