Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Dallas Police Shot 3 Killed

Over Minnesota/Louisiana killings.
    I fully understand the outrage over the incidents, but I can't grasp spilling over to uninvolved people there, at least partially, to protect you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Because ****ing stupid is a feature of all races, religions, and political beliefs. Not necessarily evenly distributed, but pervasive nonetheless.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Comment

So, when the Purge becomes a real think in the USA, will anyone notice the difference?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

People should be fighting police brutality with requests to change standards of conduct, not by starting a civil war against the police.
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

My thoughts for their families...
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Now 5 dead and 1 transit officer.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

W e don't even know it was police brutality yet. There hasn"t been an investigation. But Obama called it racism. Typical liberal, but unfortunately the president. Time to impeach.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

To say something positive:
                  I am sure that it will turn out that none of the weapon was illegally bought / in illegal possession
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    W e don't even know it was police brutality yet. There hasn"t been an investigation. But Obama called it racism. Typical liberal, but unfortunately the president. Time to impeach.
                    You could have waited until the bodies were cold...

But then again, you are you.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                      You could have waited until the bodies were cold...

But then again, you are you.
                      Only an insane person would think that I am disrespecting police here. People like you disrespect them everyday. Obama calls police racists without any evidence so get ******.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Over Minnesota/Louisiana killings.
                        the only way you would know the motives is if you were part of the group that carried out the attack.... got something to confess you terrorist piece of ****?

from what i've read, the cops were standing in solidarity with the protestors when the shots rang out

and yet again, the problem seems to be a psycho (or psychos) with a motherfucking gun

i'm stuck trying to imagine how a guy or group of people with knives or other melee weapons could carry out a sniper attack on law enforcement

i guess if only those cops were armed, they would have been able to stop the gunmen

you gun toting mongoloid
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post

My thoughts for their families...
                          Ditto.

It sounds like considerable coordination was done. That's a bad sign.
                          I know 'some' cops step over the line, but this is not the answer.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hope the cop killers all rot in hell.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's either comunists or Muslims.

Comment

Working...
                              X