No announcement yet.

11 Dallas Police Shot 3 Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the most heartwarming image of the whole horrible incident. People of all colors putting their bodies between the shooters and a child in a stroller.

Click image for larger version

Name:	13631484_10157197977855046_8370185314237572282_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	9102586

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      Is there any particular reason why you'd consider the views of this police officer to be 'crap'?
      Because you posted it, and you have a tendency to find these things amuzing.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Because you posted it, and you have a tendency to find these things amuzing.
        I don't find anything amusing about what that brave and principled woman had to say.

Comment

Officer Michael Smith 55, Army Ranger, Father.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Officer Michael Krol, 40.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Officer Brent Thompson, 43.

Comment

Officer Patrick Zamarripa, 32.

Comment

Senior corporal Lorne Ahrens.

Comment

All was going fine.
                    Black Lives Matter and police were all good.
                    One jackass, not part of the protest, ruined it all.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                      ... I hope that the leaders and institutions who can make a difference come up with a solution to rebuild trust and remove prejudice. If they don't, they are failing in their jobs.
                      Many American politicians have made their careers destroying trust between groups and fostering prejudice. And they get elected.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

For those of you who didn't watch the video that kentonio posted in this thread, I watched part of it on Facebook. Kentonio thought it was appropriate to present justification for the murder of these police officers in this thread.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          Sava. It's known what the protest was over.
                          Your foaming-at-the-mouth rant is typical, though.
                          You are hopeless. Absolutely hopeless.

It boggles my mind how you can get basic facts of a well publicized event wrong. The protest had nothing to do with the shooter and vice versa.

Do you have evidence to support your idiotic allegations?

NOPE

you stupid piece of trash

you don't even know how fucking stupid you are
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            One jackass, not part of the protest, ruined it all.
                            well at least you wised up by the end of the thread

fucking ******
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

you are so stupid, it actually makes me mad to think about a grown adult in this day and age walking around saying and believing the things you do

you are a villain in this world and we'll be better off when you're gone, shitstain
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

During negotiations he made it sound like he had been part of the protest.
                                As information was broadcast, it became apparent that he was not. Dumbass.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X