No announcement yet.

No charges for Shillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't tend to hold the lies the Clintons tell when their dedicated enemies manufacture scandals against them -which is how he got away with it; I'm not alone- instead, I hold the important stuff against them, but the ankle-biters make sure to always provide a handy smokescreen of bullcrap to hide behind.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
      I don't tend to hold the lies the Clintons tell when their dedicated enemies manufacture scandals against them -which is how he got away with it; I'm not alone- instead, I hold the important stuff against them, but the ankle-biters make sure to always provide a handy smokescreen of bullcrap to hide behind.
      You likely don't believe anywhere near how horrible they are. That's just as bad.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No, people so desperate to bring them down they repeat made-up accusations and scandals ginned up from hopelessly trivial matters have zero credibility, and nobody listens to them but each other - it's just noise, even when they (rarely) talk about something she actually did that actually matters.

It's exactly like the imaginary Obama in your avatar; the man's been a poor president, for pretty much the opposite reasons of those you're pushing - stuff he ACTUALLY did or didn't do. GITMO is still open and the Patriot Act is renewed. Imaginary Obama on display is just a troll, man, and nobody who doesn't already hate his guts and believe the lies listens to a word you say on the subject.

It irritates me in both cases because she and he really do suck, but there's so much hater-noise at all times that nobody talks about the REAL sucking, and that's a damn pity.

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
          No, people so desperate to bring them down they repeat made-up accusations and scandals ginned up from hopelessly trivial matters have zero credibility, and nobody listens to them but each other - it's just noise, even when they (rarely) talk about something she actually did that actually matters.

It's exactly like the imaginary Obama in your avatar; the man's been a poor president, for pretty much the opposite reasons of those you're pushing - stuff he ACTUALLY did or didn't do. GITMO is still open and the Patriot Act is renewed. Imaginary Obama on display is just a troll, man, and nobody who doesn't already hate his guts and believe the lies listens to a word you say on the subject.

It irritates me in both cases because she and he really do suck, but there's so much hater-noise at all times that nobody talks about the REAL sucking, and that's a damn pity.
          The fact that you are so offended by my avatar and people who want to bring down Hillary Clinton proves exactly what I'm accusing you of. It begs the question, do you really want people like her not to be the president? Obviously you DO want people like her to be the president. It's just like how feminists love Bill Clinton, despite the fact that he abuses women, and according to their own worldview is a rapists (unless you want to claim that women lie about rape, but only republicans).

My avatar is an exaggeration you dip****, and if it offends you then you should take a long look at yourself. That's what it's there for, but if you only judge me, then what a pity.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            Obama four more years.
            Sorry, his talents are needed in Hawaii.

moving to Hawaii to open a T-shirt shack that sold only one size (medium) and one color (white).
            President Obama has come to consider the solitary hours after dark as essential as his time in the Oval Office. Barely getting five hours of sleep a night, he considers the time alone more important.
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
              Can you give me a meaningful difference between Clinton's situation and this case?: https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press...fied-materials
              the difference is probably more than a billion dollars

and she's running for president
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                bullsnipped
                Check yourself, boy.

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  Who was it that originally coined the aphorism, "never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by incompetence"?
                  That's Hanlon's Razor.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                  X