X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite blogger - another perspective

It was just another friday

Hi Pitsiriko
    As someone has already written to you, the worse reactions about the brexit was those of the europeans that live in britain.

Mainly hatred, covered as dissapointment.

A lot of buls**** was written and I'm sure more will be written too

That the brits voted egotistically, just for their own sake.

So, what exactly were they going to do? Look after the interest of the germans the greeks or the italians?

Also, those that look at the matter this way, how exactly are they looking at it? altruistrically?

Because it seems to me they're just pained that they'll have to pay for a work visa permit

I got news for them. Some are already in that position,.

Those visas are paid dearly by those outside europe, but I haven't seen anyone care

Time has turning.

Others think that they are no longer welcomed here.

I live in england for 9 years, which means the largest part of my adult life - and the result of a vote is not going to change how i feel about it

Even the fact that in some years I might need a visa to work here, will not change the fact of how I feel about the UK and the bits, nor about the friends that i have made here - even if i decide to leave.

Whoever translates this vote as xenophobic and racist, I;d suggest he checks himself why was he here up untill now?

Hasn;t he seen signs in everyday life that troubled him?

Also, whomever european is sour about the result and wants, life or death the EU, well he can move - we have european passports after all - in the next one or two years so long as there (still) exists an EU

Some say that these are matters that the simple people should not decide by itself - those matters concern others becaus they possess the Truth from their birth onward.

I could go on on the same motive about brexit being supported by the elderly, that prices will rise that the brit economy will lay in ruins etc etc but I'll stop here.

Whoever is interested in the above, will ntoice the qualitative studies that will start to get published.

I;d just like to close with some rhetorical questions

Was the global economy and the european one riding and the uneducated and ungrateful brits destroyed it?

Was the EU the home of the peoples and the brits spoiled our welcome rag?

How did it sound to you the schultz claim that "they should leave as soon as possible" as if the EU was his own backyard

Why are we worried about the collpase of the EU single market when the 60-70% of world GDP share is already decided?

And a slightly weird question that plagues me these last days:

Whoever is infavor of supporting this EU with the logica that it has negatives but we can fix them, do they also thing it was wrong to dessolve the USSR simply for the same exact reasons?

We condemnt breakups wherever they come from

For some, here, it was just another rainy friday like many others.

With all my love
    Constantine

P.S. You haven;t seen anything yet

(Dear constantine, I will clearly write that I was fascinated - after the brexit result - by the village attitude of many greeks that live in britain. We are talking about animals. and ****ing fascists. And they are bothering me. With e-mails and comments. Have the greeks succeeded in fixing their own country and now they are in position to give advice to the brits about what they should do with their own? Shut up! Constantine, you;re the voice of reason. Stay there. Britain has a future. Greece does not
Working...
X