Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My father doesn't want too many white people in America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    They get longer sentences but that's not Jim Crow. It's not White Privilege either. The solution is simple, don't break the law.
    Would you say the same for men/women?

After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity that Prof. Starr found in another recent paper.
    No female priviledge here? The solution is simple: men, don't break the law!
    Last edited by Dry; June 27, 2016, 09:48.
    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Guynemer clearly hasn't seen academia today.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's exactly the same if you're white. That has absolutely nothing to do with Jim Crow.
        Morton Downey Jr. and Mark Wahlberg disagree.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

They get longer sentences but that's not Jim Crow. It's not White Privilege either. The solution is simple, don't break the law.
          Why do you think blacks get longer sentences Kid?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

For all the white, liberal women out there, I am willing to give them free anti-white baby inoculations.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              but if you do, have white skin
              The difference is that your solution is to make crack legal. I just want equal treatment.
              Last edited by Kidlicious; June 27, 2016, 14:46.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Why do you think blacks get longer sentences Kid?
                You aren't as smart as you think you are. So I don't answer your stupid questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
                  Would you say the same for men/women?

No female priviledge here? The solution is simple: men, don't break the law!
                  Good point, but I'm not claiming women are privileged, because only liberals talk like that. It's not my worldview.

Comment

I guess that means you can't answer without sounding like a bigot. Thanks for the confirmation.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      I guess that means you can't answer without sounding like a bigot. Thanks for the confirmation.
                      I guess I was right not to bother answering you.

Comment

Because you couldn't. You're only fooling yourself. And I even question whether you're successful doing even that.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I get it. You think I'm a racist, and you're a stupid liberal. Now **** off.

Comment

I was actually hoping you could provide an answer that would make me think differently.
                            But if you're not going to even try, you leave me no choice what to think.
                            I guess we're both ok with that.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

I get it. You think I'm a racist, and you're a stupid liberal. Now **** off.
                                Gee... being a racist, or being a liberal...
                                I think it's the racist that should **** off.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X