Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An alternative suggestion to help the UK get a better deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An alternative suggestion to help the UK get a better deal.

The two year time frame for an article 50 withdrawal does not start ticking until the UK submits papers saying it wants to withdraw yet any negotiations are likely to take longer than two years. Worse the European Commission has arrogantly declared they will not treat the UK fairly and that they wish to punish them for daring to say no to them. I believe an alternative approach is required to make them change their minds and insure the UK gets an over all better deal.

My suggestion is to not submit article 50 papers, to declare this will not be done until negotiations are completed on terms satisfactory to the UK. Further more, announce that the UK will veto absolutely every piece of legislation, I mean everything, until such a time as the UK gets an exit deal which is more advantageous to it than the current membership deal.

Bring the whole ****ing system to a stand still, make sure even the most basic day to day stuff no longer functions, and say it will all stop when we get what we want but until then **** the E. C. and its a total shut down. The best way to deal with a bully is to find something he values and then twist the knife until he agrees to stop bullying you.

I certainly believe this would bring about better results than asking pretty please while Junckers and his fellow **** stains scream never at the UK. If they truly do love Europe or even just their own power in Europe than eventually they will be forced to deal. Failing that just keep ****ting in the punch bowl and pissing in the E. C. 's face until they eventually pay you to leave.

Just my $0.02 on hard negotiating tactics.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

In other words,

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

They could get some really good deals if they went aggressive totalitarian, especially from France and Sweden.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

UK is out.

Article 50 says negotiations start now not in october just because cameron doesn't want to take part in them

next

Oh and it can't bring the system to a standstill because the UK is out and doesn't take part in all the bargaining and negotiating institutions of the EU. Also now its overall economy has fallen behind France.

I propose a formal invitation to Russia

Comment

and the negotiations stupid stupid ****er is to optionally maybe smooth out some edges from the exit of the EU (for example not having greek students have to ask for visas and **** like that) not to negotiate a new deal.

How ****ing stupid are you anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            UK is out.

Article 50 says negotiations start now not in october just because cameron doesn't want to take part in them

No, art. 50 is generally about leaving the EU, not specific to the Brexit, and as such does not give any date. The decision to invoke this art. needs to come from the British side and we have a debate now between Brussels and London when they would/should do it.
            Blah

Comment

The only reason cameron is saying october is that he's not part of the negotiations when they start.

That's dinner stupid level

Comment

hey dinner
                ride on it
                ass first

Comment

Now wouldn't that get quite cold up there in da north?
                  Blah

Comment

a compassionate pengiun will keep his company before giving him to the escimoes for some sexual healing

Comment

that racist **** thinks that the UK chose to say no to the muslims and is being unfairly penalized by the EU.

He's absolutely hilarious and impotent.

His threats are completely empty but that's not the point.

They clearly show a complete lack of understanding of how the anatolian bazaar, sorry, I mean the EU works.

I don't know if it's more sad or funny

I'll have to ponder on it

Comment

Moreover that stupid megele racist **** seems to think that the commission has some very important role to play while the boot is given to the UK whereas this is a high politics matter and the first and final say rests with the european council aka heads of state.

that's what a dumb **** this racist **** is

Comment

and a quote from his beloved junker:" this is not an amicable divorce. There never was a passionate love story there"

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            The best way to deal with a bully is to find something he values and then twist the knife until he agrees to stop bullying you.
                            I always prefered punching them square in the face

Comment

You love the bullies. Must be why you want Russia in the EU.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X