'Islamophobia Network' Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Islamophobia Network' Report

A new report on the so-called “Islamophobia Network” has been released, authored by CAIR and the leader of American Muslims for Palestine.

So supposedly there's a network of Islamophobia. Sure makes Muslims out to be victims that way, doesn't it? The guy who killed all those homosexuals was a victim you guys. Oh wait, he killed homosexuals, that's a big no no the way I see it. He really messed up the narrative and the love affair that liberals and radical Muslims have with one another, didn't he?

So guess who makes up the Islamophobia Network. Did you think any liberals made the list? Of course not. Liberals don't criticize Islam. If you criticize Islam that makes you a republican, and get's you on the put on the list of Islamophobes.

Here's the really crazy thing, Obama and liberals say that Islam is a religion of peace. When Muslims attack people they say that's not Islam, but of course it is. Now contrast that with their insistence that anyone who criticizes Islam is an Islamophobe. Pretty funny.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

What are you smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      What are you smoking?
      It's like you actually have your head stuck in the sand. What do you think about CAIR? Anything?

Comment

lol

Comment

lol
          Explore the $57 million network fueling Islamophobia in the United States.

The list of so-called islamophobes. I didn't see their evidence. Do you know what they are talking about?

All republicans. I thought even you would have figured that. But I was wrong

Comment

Ah here's what they call Islamophobia. Steve Emerson said that there's a very high level of vitriol against Christians and Jews within Islam. Of course, liberals and Bush, think Muslims never say anything bad about Christians and Jews.

And this is what they call an Islamophobic statement...

“Ladies and gentlemen, America is at war with radical Islam…Jihad has come to America, said Hagee. "If we lose the war to Islamic fascism, it will change the world as we know it.”

I mean these guys could put feminists to shame, but then I think one of the head guys is a professor of gender studies and Berkeley.
            Last edited by Kidlicious; June 21, 2016, 20:23.

Comment

They also don't think Iran wants to destroy Western Civilization, but they either does Obama obviously. Makes sense.

Comment

How is Iran going to destroy western civilization?

Comment

Here they lie. They use a source that doesn't say what they claim. They claim Islam has nothing to do with politics or that it promotes democracy and individual rights, which is flat out ridiculous.

Comment

How is Iran going to destroy western civilization?
                    Sponsoring terrorism.

Comment

Gribbler just got humiliated beyond repair in this thrade, you guise.

He might not poast again for several months after this.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1466896590723.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	9102476

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...linked-groups/

So supposedly there's a network of Islamophobia. Sure makes Muslims out to be victims that way, doesn't it? The guy who killed all those homosexuals was a victim you guys. Oh wait, he killed homosexuals, that's a big no no the way I see it. He really messed up the narrative and the love affair that liberals and radical Muslims have with one another, didn't he?

So guess who makes up the Islamophobia Network. Did you think any liberals made the list? Of course not. Liberals don't criticize Islam. If you criticize Islam that makes you a republican, and get's you on the put on the list of Islamophobes.

Here's the really crazy thing, Obama and liberals say that Islam is a religion of peace. When Muslims attack people they say that's not Islam, but of course it is. Now contrast that with their insistence that anyone who criticizes Islam is an Islamophobe. Pretty funny.
                          I called it. AQ called for lone wolves to only kill straight whites.

Comment

Working...
                          X