Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Look: China (video)

Courtesy of AC2:

P.S. Guys, I've even managed to bore myself talking up Poly citizen activity to bring this folder to life - but this video came out a week ago tomorrow, right after I had the kittens-born random event trigger, and I still posted this here first nearly a week later, and that bothers me...
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

I have also noted all the tumbleweeds...
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I wonder how powerful that cannon unique unit will be. Since it doesn't require strategic resources I suspect it will be slightly less powerful and thus slightly less useful.
      Last edited by Dinner; August 1, 2016, 11:53.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by E_T View Post
        I have also noted all the tumbleweeds...
        Several of us got discouraged after the forum crashed and all the posts were lost. Buncle has done a good job of trying to restore the number of threads but he can't do it on his own.

On topic: The boost to ancient and midevil wonders will help early game but the unique tile improvement doesn't look all that great especially since builders have a limited number of things they can do before they die.
        Last edited by Dinner; August 1, 2016, 11:54.

Comment

-Worth noting Oerdin, that with a single pass through and commenting when you felt like it, you've single-handedly punked the AC2 6 folder for commentary - we're embarrassing here and the Frog Pond for getting news/content up first, but we suck so far for chatter, which the community-building side of it needs in no small way, and that's not something management can do much about, for all the time and work I put in...

No pasarán

Comment

I will try to stop by on a regular basis and encourage the other OTF folks to do the same.

Comment

No pasarán

Comment

Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                Worship the Comic here!
                Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  Several of us got discouraged after the forum crashed and all the posts were lost. Buncle has done a good job of trying to restore the number of threads but he can't do it on his own.

On topic: The boost to ancient and midevil wonders will help early game but the unique tile improvement doesn't look all that great especially since builders have a limited number of things they can do before they die.
                  The thing I so enjoyed about CIV II was building caravans and using to rush complete wonders....in Call To Power I would just build knights/Calvary and do the same but disband them in the city building the wonder......not sure if thats quite how the builders will work in early Wonder completion

Please explain what you mean "builders have a limited number of things they can do before they die"

Thanks

Grandpa Troll
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                  X