No announcement yet.

Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ****ing cares what you think anymore?
    You seem to think I do.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Taking all cases with 10 or more is cherry picking?
      So now you are defining what a mass shooting will be... the definition that meets your POV.
      Typical... yes, cherry picking.

MORE MASS SHOOTINGS (as defined by the source you selected) are done by White People. More people have been killed in mass shootings done by White People.
      YOUR SOURCE. And that's a FACT.

So keep trying to slice and dice the data to meet your lies... The facts are quite clear.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So now you are defining what a mass shooting will be... the definition that meets your POV.
        10 is a round number. I don't see how it's cherry picking.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• So... somebody that shoots 9, or 8 or 7 or 6 isn't a mass shooter?
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Your own source proves you wrong. But you want to continue to cherry pick to support your lies/mistake.
          Nice try. You were wrong, plain and simple. And your defense is making you look like even more of an idiot.
          Is that what you teach your students... That you have to shoot 10 people before you can be considered a mass shooter?
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Your own source proves you wrong. But you want to continue to cherry pick to support your lies/mistake.
            How does it prove me wrong, when the only claim I ever made is that it shows that the majority of mass killings of 10 or more people had non-white perpetrators?

The irony is that my claim is actually an empirically defined claim, while yours is not.

That you have to shoot 10 people before you can be considered a mass shooter?
            Did I say that? I only made the claim for mass killings of 10 or more people.

Now, you should probably state your definition of mass killings somewhere.

Comment

How does it prove me wrong, when the only claim I ever made is that it shows that the majority of mass killings of 10 or more people had non-white perpetrators?
              Did I say that? I only made the claim for mass killings of 10 or more people.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
              You only added the 10 or more people comment AFTER YOU HAD BEEN PROVED WRONG.
              NOWHERE did you say 10 people before.
              As usual, when you lie or make a mistake and get caught, you move the goal post.
              NICE TRY... but wrong yet again.

MOST MASS SHOOTINGS ARE DONE BY WHITE MALES... That's what YOUR SOURCE says.
              Maybe you should have actually read it.

But again, the defense of your lies is really entertaining. While you might think you are proving your lies, nobody else does.
              HAVE A NICE DAY.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Did you know, 56% of BK's posts are written by gay people, and 44% by people who fear they may be gay?

I made that stat up, but I'm keeping in with the tradition here.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• You only added the 10 or more people comment AFTER YOU HAD BEEN PROVED WRONG.
                  Hrm? Strange argument. It's a copy of an older post.

We went over the Mother Jones list.
                  I had to dig it out again.

Comment

• Yeah... and you should have looked at again.
                    One more time... WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE MASS SHOOTINGS. A FACT.
                    Your whole point that non whites do most of the mass shootings is full of crap and simply wrong.
                    And your lame attempt to reclassify mass shootings to 10 or more people after the fact is simply silly.
                    Just trying to move the goal posts yet again after you have been caught in a lie or have been wrong.

But keep up the entertainment. Nobody here is fooled by your crap.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• BK doesn't have a clue. Look at his rants about Orlando. He believed the Fox News lies. Now the real story was out, isn't it funny how Fox News and most right wingers don't even make a mention of what happened?

His argument about ten or more people is just silly. It isn't factual either.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• One more time... WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE MASS SHOOTINGS. A FACT.
                        It depends on how you define mass shootings. How are you defining them? You've still not actually answered that question.

Your whole point that non whites do most of the mass shootings is full of crap and simply wrong.
                        Except that's not what I actually said. Over 10.

And your lame attempt to reclassify mass shootings to 10 or more people after the fact is simply silly.
                        It is a fact that for mass shootings over 10 people that non-whites are a majority of the perpetrators. And we haven't even gotten into the proportionality argument.

Just trying to move the goal posts yet again after you have been caught in a lie or have been wrong.
                        Yawn. I posted a verified fact. Must suck to be arguing against facts...

Comment

• His argument about ten or more people is just silly. It isn't factual either.
                          I already posted the fact. Just the facts, Jack. The split is 8 to 6.

Comment

It depends on how you define mass shootings. How are you defining them? You've still not actually answered that question.
                            I'm just going with the source YOU USED. You are the one trying to change the definition from the source YOU POSTED.

Except that's not what I actually said. Over 10.
                            One more time... 10 never came up until after you were proved to be wrong.

It is a fact that for mass shootings over 10 people that non-whites are a majority of the perpetrators. And we haven't even gotten into the proportionality argument.
                            If that had been your original argument, fine... but it wasn't.
                            IT'S A FACT THAT MOST MASS SHOOTINGS ARE DONE BY WHITE MALES. And we haven't even gotten into the total body count argument.

Yawn. I posted a verified fact. Must suck to be arguing against facts...
                            You posted information from a link that proved you wrong... you moved the goal post after getting caught... And that's a FACT.
                            It must suck to be caught making mistakes all the time. It must suck when you have to keep changing the argument to cover your silly mistakes/lies.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Mass shootings only matter if they are over 10 people dead and done by Muslims. According to Ben.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Mass shootings only matter if they are over 10 people dead and done by Muslims. According to Ben.
                                I'm not even including Umpqua (which had 9).

Comment

Working...
                                X