Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I don't know what's dumber - arguing with me over whether my degree is real or not, or asserting with confidence that it's fake.

Dubya died?!

Uh, that's because the migration into the empire didn't really happen in large numbers until the late 4th, early 5th. Rome was sacked, and Adrianople taken less than a decade after.

I'm not sure why you're arguing with yourself here.
    Stupid responses. Bush killed 800,000 Iraqis you putz. Keep touting that fake degree. You hate me because I am gay and brown. Your grasp of history is typical of a mindless christian. Christianity probably collapsed the Roman Empire (using your kind of logic).
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• How am I breaking the law, you pompous ****?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Stupid responses. Bush killed 800,000 Iraqis you putz. Keep touting that fake degree. You hate me because I am gay and brown. Your grasp of history is typical of a mindless christian. Christianity probably collapsed the Roman Empire (using your kind of logic).
        Glad to see you have such a poor view of Edward Gibbon.

As for hating you, I gotta say you don't even make my top 10.

As for breaking the law, if you're obeying the law, I don't see why deporting immigrants who break the law in the US is wrong.

Bush killed 800k Iraqis? But I thought he was dead. That must have taken him a long time.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Glad to see you have such a poor view of Edward Gibbon.

As for hating you, I gotta say you don't even make my top 10.
          You are beyond ignorant. The way you savagely attack gay people on this site is here for everyone to see.

Comment

• You are beyond ignorant. The way you savagely attack gay people on this site is here for everyone to see.
            Not even moving the hate-o-meter a notch.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• He has a point, you are a vile and reprehensible ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                He has a point, you are a vile and reprehensible ****.
                We may not agree on everything, but spot on here. Ben does a great job at unifying everyone against him

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                  We may not agree on everything, but spot on here. Ben does a great job at unifying everyone against him
                  I'm fairly sure we probably agree on about 80-95% of political stuff here, I just don't particularly like Hillary very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    I'm fairly sure we probably agree on about 80-95% of political stuff here, I just don't particularly like Hillary very much.
                    Well... she isn't my first choice, but Trump needs to be kept far away from the White House. Never have I seen someone so destructive and hateful. And his choice of Mike Pence angers me even more. Pence was a highly incompetent and bigoted governor. He's so bad his own state hates him... kinda like Bobby Jindal in Louisiana.

Some home state Republicans would be glad to see the Indiana governor abandon his re-election bid for a VP slot.

THis loser is almost as bad as Sam Brownback. He slashed taxes, which led to an inability of the state to fund itself and cut social programs.

Comment

• The irony for Gian is that we both hate Trump/Pence.

Comment

The irony for Gian is that we both hate Trump/Pence.
                        I doubt it. You love Pence because he is very religious and conservative. Don't be stupid.

Comment

• I doubt it. You love Pence because he is very religious and conservative. Don't be stupid.
                          Right. Why would I support a ticket with Trump at it's head. I heard what he did at the convention. I want no part of it. Being a VP on a loser ticket is pretty much worthless.

Comment

Right. Why would I support a ticket with Trump at it's head. I heard what he did at the convention. I want no part of it. Being a VP on a loser ticket is pretty much worthless.
                            What he did at the convention is something you support because you hate gays and minorities.

Comment

• What he did at the convention is something you support because you hate gays and minorities.
                              You're calling me a trump supporter now? LOL

Comment

You're calling me a trump supporter now? LOL
                                Absolutely because you are a racist homophobic bigot.

Comment

Working...
                                X