Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Given the recent events in France, I daresay you would not.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA... Now BK is blaming terrorism on gay marriages. Only in Benland...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA... Now BK is blaming terrorism on gay marriages. Only in Benland...
      *shrug* - When Merkel seems bound and determined to undo everything in Europe, I don't know what else to say. The future is there.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Yep... only in Benland are gay's blamed for all the world problems.
        What an Idiot.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Given the recent events in France, I daresay you would not.
          You blame gay people for terrorism? You're about the biggest ffing... forget it I don't want to get in trouble.

I'll keep it civil. You're a scumbag!

And your attack on Merkel is rather baseless.

I just love you xenophobic idiots. You caused this entire mess.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You blame gay people for terrorism? You're about the biggest ffing... forget it I don't want to get in trouble.
            Merkel is gay?

And your attack on Merkel is rather baseless.
            Again - your belief system seems to presuppose that Progress is good for it's own sake and that progress... only goes in one direction. History does not bear that out. There are other examples in history like Rome - where a large group of people came into certain areas of the Empire and ended up taking those parts over themselves.

How is this different from the Syrian refugees?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• double post
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Merkel is gay?

Again - your belief system seems to presuppose that Progress is good for it's own sake and that progress... only goes in one direction. History does not bear that out. There are other examples in history like Rome - where a large group of people came into certain areas of the Empire and ended up taking those parts over themselves.

How is this different from the Syrian refugees?
                You wouldn't know history if it hit you in the face repeatedly.

There are tens of thousands of Somalis in Minnesota. They aren't causing problems. They fled after Siad Barre fell and more came after Al-Shabab inflicted more pain on the country.

Your comparison to Rome is stupid and bears no resemblance of what is going on today.

How is it the same? Cut the crap please.

Goodness man, you really don't anything about history. You don't even know why the Roman Empire collapsed. It had nothing to do with immigration.

Comment

• By the way, I'm an immigrant. Should I be kicked out of America because you view immigrants as a threat to your nation?

Then give the nation back to:

Click image for larger version

Name:	b90889944ab1f319447c64faa93d58f6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	9102619

You're nothing more than an immigrant bashing, gay bashing xenophobic hypocrite!

Comment

• You wouldn't know history if it hit you in the face repeatedly.
                    I do know history, quite a bit actually.

There are tens of thousands of Somalis in Minnesota. They aren't causing problems. They fled after Siad Barre fell and more came after Al-Shabab inflicted more pain on the country.

Your comparison to Rome is stupid and bears no resemblance of what is going on today.
                    Given the earlier thread, showing that Muslims who are at most 2 percent of the population have committed about a third of the mass killings greater than 10 people in America?

How is it the same? Cut the crap please.
                    When the largest Roman empire has as many barbarian auxiliaries as they do Romans, that's an issue for the effectiveness of the Roman military.

Goodness man, you really don't anything about history. You don't even know why the Roman Empire collapsed. It had nothing to do with immigration.
                    Why do you believe it collapsed?

By the way, I'm an immigrant. Should I be kicked out of America because you view immigrants as a threat to your nation?
                    So am I. Break the law in America and you should be deported.

Comment

I do know history, quite a bit actually.
                      Given your inadequate education and fake degree, I highly doubt it. Your knowledge of the Roman Empire is ridiculously wrong and revisionist.

Given the earlier thread, showing that Muslims who are at most 2 percent of the population have committed about a third of the mass killings greater than 10 people in America?
                      One man launched a war and killed 800,000. He sits in a ranch in Texas. What do you have to say about that?

When the largest Roman empire has as many barbarian auxiliaries as they do Romans, that's an issue for the effectiveness of the Roman military.
                      That isn't what caused the Roman Empire to fall, dimwit.

Rome fell because of various leadership crises and overexpansion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        Yep... only in Benland are gay's blamed for all the world problems.
                        What an Idiot.
                        Yeah, we're to blame for everything. If it wasn't for gay people, there wouldn't be all these attacks... right?

Ben is a sick man.

Comment

• "So am I. Break the law in America and you should be deported. "

You know what... the gloves are off... **** you.

Comment

• Given your inadequate education and fake degree, I highly doubt it. Your knowledge of the Roman Empire is ridiculously wrong and revisionist.
                            My degree is quite real.

One man launched a war and killed 800,000. He sits in a ranch in Texas. What do you have to say about that?
                            I didn't know that FDR was buried in Texas. You learn something new everyday.

Rome fell because of various leadership crises and overexpansion.
                            There were almost 400 years between Rome's peak expansion and the fall of the Western Empire.

As for immigration,

How hard is it to keep your nose clean?

Comment

My degree is quite real.
                              Fake like a $3 dollar bill.

I didn't know that FDR was buried in Texas. You learn something new everyday.
                              Dubya.

There were almost 400 years between Rome's peak expansion and the fall of the Western Empire.
                              Yet you still want to blame the collapse of the Roman Empire to immigration. You're almost as stupid as people who try to link the collapse of the Roman Empire to homosexuality.

Comment

• Fake like a $3 dollar bill.
                                I don't know what's dumber - arguing with me over whether my degree is real or not, or asserting with confidence that it's fake.

Dubya.
                                Dubya died?!

Yet you still want to blame the collapse of the Roman Empire to immigration.
                                Uh, that's because the migration into the empire didn't really happen in large numbers until the late 4th, early 5th. Rome was sacked, and Adrianople taken less than a decade after.

You're almost as stupid as people who try to link the collapse of the Roman Empire to homosexuality.
                                I'm not sure why you're arguing with yourself here.

Comment

Working...
                                X