What is NASA hiding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is NASA hiding?

The incident caused speculation online - and is not the first time NASA have been accused of tampering with the feed

NASA shuts down live International Space Station feed as 'mysterious UFO enters Earth's atmosphere'
    22:16, 12 JUL 2016 UPDATED 13:17, 13 JUL 2016
    BY ELLE GRIFFITHS
    The incident caused speculation online - and is not the first time NASA have been accused of tampering with the feed

UFO spotters have raised the alarm after the International Space Station live feed cut out just as a large mysterious object appeared to enter Earth's atmosphere.

The incident occurred on July 9 and was first reported by prolific UFO hunter Streetcap1 in a video uploaded the same day.

The enthusiast did not directly imply that the object was an alien spacecraft saying: “This could well be a meteor or the like.

But he implied that the camera being turned off was slightly sinister: "What made it interesting was that the camera cut off when the UFO seemed to stop.”

Other enthusiasts put forward theories including one who suggested in could be the Chinese space cargo ship Tiangong-1.

“I have watched the International Space Station a lot over the last 6 years and I can tell you that this is not the moon, nor a meteor,” he wrote.

“It may be the Chinese space station cargo ship, called Tiangong-1, or the other one Tangong-2.”

This is not the first time that UFO hunters have accused NASA of cutting transmission after a mysterious UFO appeared on the live ISS stream.

A NASA spokesperson made a statement earlier in April denying allegations that NASA technicians deliberately shut down transmission when UFOs appear on the live video.

According to the spokesperson, NASA never intentionally shuts down live transmission to hide UFOs. Loss of video is usually due to loss of signals from the ISS.

So, clearly not a flying saucer, which means all those abduction stories over the last half century are wrong. It's a fuzzy, white ball, basically like a giant, cosmic dandelion parachute. So probably some sort of panspermia event going on. But dandelions are just flowers, so why would NASA try to cover that up? Well, in fact, some plants secrete chemicals that control insects, but most tellingly, there's a flowering plant genus called Scopolia which produces the drug scopolamine, aka Devil's Breath, that eliminates free will and--I am not making this up--is currently being used by NASA to treat "motion sickness"! These are facts, people. NASA has been infiltrated and subverted by a mind-controlling space flower. We're next.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Nice story bro.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You've undergone a radical, improbable shift in political philosophy, Giancarlo. Have they gotten to you, too?
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Speaking of plants, I will have to pass. My employer wouldn't like me trying different types of plants out, bro. LOL
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'm afraid this space thing means we're all doomed I blame the forces of hell

The only thing we can do now to avoid complete extinction is to make "prolific UFO hunter Streetcap1" world leader and bombard this thing with self-driving cars
          Blah

Comment

Meh this alien invasion is a publicity stunt for independence day 2

( famous last words )
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
              Meh this alien invasion is a publicity stunt for independence day 2

( famous last words )
              Independence Day 2 already came out, so maybe it was a warning that we failed to heed?

Comment

i, for one, welcome our new extraterrestrial overlords.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                  I blame the forces of hell
                  Cue AAHZ with a briefing...
                  AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                  JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

NASA has no aliens to hide. But, I do know people at NASA and JPL who like to pull pranks to goad UFO/alien nuts.

Air Force on the over hand........
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

It is just the Enterprise
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I wish aliens would hurry up and wipe our putrid asses of this planet already. For the good of the Universe.

I am sick of all this waiting.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

When Aahz goes postal, the FBI is going to come back to us and ask why we didn't say anything.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

"Going Postal" is small time stuff. Localized.

I am looking at total species annihilation here. Total planet wipe.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Which means we have nothing to fear about not reporting, since the FBI won't be around anymore to question us (also not around anymore).

Comment

Working...
                              X