11 Dallas Police Shot 3 Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    Zapata was fighting for the workers and farmers. He was fighting against a tyrannical government and he sacrificed himself for it. I am not against guns. Only against stupid unstable people owning them. The shooter wasn't a liberal.

The shooter had a long of history of run-ins with the law and was even watch listed by black power groups (as mentioned). He was also accused of sexual harassment in the military. Don't be dishonest please.
    If course he was a liberal. Having trouble putting that in your worldview?

A tyrant is a tyrant. When an armed man invades your house he's a tyrant.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      If course he was a liberal. Having trouble putting that in your worldview?

A tyrant is a tyrant. When an armed man invades your house he's a tyrant.
      Again an incoherent reply... You're predictable.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Again an incoherent reply... You're predictable.
        He believed that racist cops are murdering black men. Liberal. Check.

Comment

Actually I have no idea why you would think he wasn't liberal. He was even more liberal than you probably. Be had VERY strong liberal beliefs.

Comment

He wasn't a liberal. Liberals are against violence. Open your eyes please. He was just nuts. You really are inane and insane.

Also I suggest spell check.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Actually I have no idea why you would think he wasn't liberal. He was even more liberal than you probably. Be had VERY strong liberal beliefs.
              No proof. No basis.

That is all I read here. Your posts are devoid of substance and content. Rather than blurting out accusations and trying to use liberal as an insult, could you add something of substance?

Comment

He wasn't a liberal. Liberals are against violence. Open your eyes please. He was just nuts. You really are inane and insane.

Also I suggest spell check.
                Bbbbbbbbbbbbbut Zapata used violence!!!!!
                Last edited by Kidlicious; July 11, 2016, 15:20.

Comment

No proof. No basis.

That is all I read here. Your posts are devoid of substance and content. Rather than blurting out accusations and trying to use liberal as an insult, could you add something of substance?
                  I'm not trying to use "liberal" as an insult. I AM using it as an insult.

Comment

Nope. You are trying... And failing at it.

Keep on providing laughs. No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                      Nope. You are trying... And failing at it.

Keep on providing laughs. No wonder nobody takes you seriously.
                      Calling people a liberal is hilarious!

Comment

• BLM activist shot dead after threatening police officer's family and then breaking into his house to do what he said he would do.

Comment

• Chalk up another to Darwin.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            True ... there are always some extremists (speak: Idiots) no matter whether political left, political right, religious or race related.
                            Extremists, idiots... As far as i know, they magically become freedom fighters if they happen to do such things in non-allied countries. Ukraine, Arab Spring, Syria, Lybia - all these extremists and idiots are supported by USA and EU. Of course, they may magically become Al Quaeda, Taliban or ISIS later... But who cares if they already did the job, right?

But that's not the point. The point is that they happen to appear in the countries with a lot of injustice. And USA is one of the rare non-third-world countries with such problems.
                            Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Calling people a liberal is hilarious!
                              You're beyond help.

So sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                                Extremists, idiots... As far as i know, they magically become freedom fighters if they happen to do such things in non-allied countries. Ukraine, Arab Spring, Syria, Lybia - all these extremists and idiots are supported by USA and EU. Of course, they may magically become Al Quaeda, Taliban or ISIS later... But who cares if they already did the job, right?

But that's not the point. The point is that they happen to appear in the countries with a lot of injustice. And USA is one of the rare non-third-world countries with such problems.
                                ...Chechens?
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X