Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    you didn't use to be a racist ****bag.
    Disappointed. The correct response was clearly, "You used to be a better person."
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

yeah. i also considered 'no, i've always been this bad'.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Jon Miller.
        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; June 20, 2016, 00:59.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

you didn't use to be a racist ****bag.
          When he wasn't blaming Mexicans for their garbage?

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

That one complains about pollution and trash from Mexico which ends up in a state park on the US side of the border because the river they dump it in flows north. Yeah, that is a legit problem.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I still remember my first trip down to the US. Pretty much all the bus stops were clean. Except for Vancouver (which was terribly garbage strewn on the east side), and downtown Los Angeles.

Speaks volumes to me about Californians.

Comment

One time I was eating at a restaurant in New Brunswick and they charged me for an iced tea refill and I was like "welp I guess all Canadians suck ass"
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Back on topic. Here's something along the lines of what Oerdin was talking about:

FREE RENT for a heavyweight bodybuilder

I'm trying to find a massive young heavyweight or superheavyweight bodybuilder 19-29 years old in great shape with huge, ripped, powerful muscles who would be interested in free rent at my 2BR/1BA apt. for a minimum of one year in exchange for being a trustworthy friend and providing me free personal training three times a week in bodybuilding plus any additional sports you are really good at. You are welcome to bring home a woman to satisfy as often as you like. Please send a current shirtless physique photo along with your age, height, and weight. The guy with the most impressive physique moves in here soon and lives here rent free for at least one year provided he is a trustworthy friend who trains me free of charge three times a week.

And I think this is the same guy, based on location and language:

Get paid to punch my stomach

I'm seeking a young man in great shape with huge, ripped, powerful muscles who can help me get rid of a layer of bellyfat. Send a shirtless physique photo plus your age, height, weight, and strength details. The guy with the largest, strongest muscles makes two fists and punches my gut with tremendous power until my stomach finally shrinks in no matter how many times you make me puke all of my guts out in order to be paid $300 cash.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

One time I was eating at a restaurant in New Brunswick and they charged me for an iced tea refill and I was like "welp I guess all Canadians suck ass"
                    I've since seen more bus stations. Downtown Los Angeles is still the ****tiest.

Comment

Ben, judging a city full of people by the condition of their bus station.
                      What a douche.
                      It's almost like you judge all blacks if a few rob you.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

That one complains about pollution and trash from Mexico which ends up in a state park on the US side of the border because the river they dump it in flows north. Yeah, that is a legit problem.
                        The only trash here is you.

If I came to poly tomorrow and read you died of a cheeseburger induced coronary, my only serious thought on the matter would be that we've just experienced addition by subtraction. "We" as in human beings.

FUCKHEAD
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava, you no longer have a butt for an avatar, so I'm not sure why you think posts like these add value to the forum.

Comment

i'm not sure why you think i think those posts "add value" or whatever idiotic bull**** you are talking about

and if you knew anything about "value" maybe you wouldn't be up shit's creek

#realtalk
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i'm the smartest person* on this forum and yall ought to listen to everything i say

*based purely on my own set of standards that by default puts me at the top
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

fact of the matter is

this forum doesn't deserve a beautiful ass

bad apples do spoil the bunch
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X