No announcement yet.

Euro 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England were meh last night. Went to St Etienne to the fanzone, and there were thousands of people around. Lots of drinking and singing but pretty subdued for an England game, probably not helped by all the pubs closing at midnight.

Comment

Very good defense by the slovaks.
      Mobius is probably still partying with all the cattle population of Wales

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        probably not helped by all the pubs closing at midnight.
        A minister tried to impose that in the '90s. It lasted exactly 15 days.

Comment

Croatia oe oe oe oe

Comment

OOOO yeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              A minister tried to impose that in the '90s. It lasted exactly 15 days.
              Bizarrely we managed to find an ice cream shop open at 1am that was selling beer. It was very crowded.

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Portugal almost missed the play-offs. That would've been great, Norn Iron, Wales, Iceland, but no Netherlands or Portugal.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Next for Iceland will be the fourth cod war - watch out England
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Aye - we win the group and as a reward we got Portugal. Played them three times so far, lost all three. It is exactly the team that suits us the least historically.

Italy for example (if we were second), we never lost to, I think won three, drew five... ah well.

I guess we need to beat Portugal eventually, but together with the French, the worst team for us to play against.
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Yes! Iceland made it!
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Talk about unbalanced halves.

One half: England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany

One half: Portugal? Belgium?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Belgium are potentially very, very good. They have a golden generation at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Talk about unbalanced halves.

One half: England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany

One half: Portugal? Belgium?
                              You can take England out of that list. I expect Iceland are better.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                                Aye - we win the group and as a reward we got Portugal.
                                You can beat them.

What are your thoughts on Zdravko Mamic, btw?

Comment

Working...
                                X