Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gunman kills at least 20, injures 42 in Florida gay club shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunman kills at least 20, injures 42 in Florida gay club shooting.

http://www.bbc.com/news/36510272

They're calling it terrorism, but having found out whether its domestic or foreign. Early reports of the shooting having leanings towards Islamic extremism, but its so early it would probably be a bad idea to jump to too many conclusions.

Death toll now quoted as 50, making it the worst mass shooting in US history. Not good.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Blah

Comment

Nous sommes tous américains.

Nous sommes tous homosexuels.

Comment

That's a tautology.
          However, I am perfectly willing to acknowledge that we're all gay tw@ts but the american affirmation is too much of a self injury

Comment

This isn't the time or place for that.

Comment

You're talking to a guy a world away (from murica) that had a great time at the beach and is beaming with hapinness and for whom this news have the same importance as a bat flying over china.
              However, I can be (very forced) to feel some sympathy for them sure. Actually it is a tragedy anyway you look at it.

Having said that, poly is half filled with dim wits crying over protection of guns and saying jesus hates gays.

I am hard pressed to feel (very) sorry

Comment

No one is asking for your sympathy or opinions. Please keep them to yourself.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why is there a new rule?

Comment

It will be interesting to hear what the fearless leader of the US says about this. But I do understand he is busy with the cover up work needed for Hillary. Also I understand he is busy with his crusade against Trump. His busy work schedule is what you get when you declare one's public approval and support for someone under criminal investigation.

Comment

When did this site become the AOL comments section?
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        Why is there a new rule?
                        Cheering (sorry, "loudly and proudly failing to feel the least bit sympathetic about") the deaths of innocents in order to get a rise out of others is generally frowned upon, even if the dead innocents happen to be gay Americans.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

WTF you're talking about?
                          There was a guy cheering when the bombs were falling on Iraq

Comment

Edit: nvm
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I said we're all gay if it makes you feel better

Comment

Working...
                              X