Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gunman kills at least 20, injures 42 in Florida gay club shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The death toll in a shooting in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, has risen to 50, the mayor says, the deadliest mass shooting in recent US history.

Omar Mateen the suspect. Yet another attack on America by radical Islamic terrorists. Worse than the attack on Fort Hood.

Today we are all Americans.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      White, male Christians responsible....
      No, that was just the vast majority of the 370 mass shootings last year.

Comment

Must be choking you up to have to admit that Islam is responsible here. We've only been saying that, oh, since 9-11 maybe?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          You must be very disappointed that a Muslim did this.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The predictable thing is that you two couldn't resist coming into a thread about 50 innocent people being slaughtered and using it to spread bigoted hate about another group of people. In any just world you should both feel utterly ashamed of yourselves, but obviously there is very little just about the world, and so you'll doubtless continue to jerk off over dead people while trumpeting the same hate that leads to an endless cycle of violence.

Comment

I'm kinda baffled as to how this psycho managed to take out so many. Even with an assault rifle going full auto in a very crowded building with lots of clips to spare, he's one guy; you'd think they'd all bolt the hell out the back door as soon as the shooting started, and he'd take out twenty or thirty at most . . . I guess it's a combo of the targets being impaired and extremely high ambient noise that would make it initially difficult to tell that somebody was bullet-hosing by the front door? Maybe the nightclub is divided into separate small areas such that people in the back can't see the front unless they're deliberately looking?
              Not surprising at all. This has been predicted for a long time in advance.

You have a target rich environment. You can get up and into the door. It would be enough to walk up to the nightclub when people are either exiting or entering. You could get in if you were quick enough to just walk in and start shooting. People have to exit the building through the one choke point, they wouldn't have anybody protecting them if they shot the bodyguard, and if it triggers a panic, you've got a shot at shooting everyone in the club before the police get there.

It's the reason our teachers all got armed up after the shooting in Connecticut. We're a parochial school, what would normally be considered a soft target. We actually advertise that our teachers could be armed at any given time, rather than the usual 'gun free zone'.

It's also why big, prominent Catholic parishes should really consider doing the same. It's the original purpose of the Knights as well, to protect parishioners. We've just been safe for so long that people have forgotten the old ways.

Comment

Must be choking you up to have to admit that Islam is responsible here. We've only been saying that, oh, since 9-11 maybe?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	CkwxA8tUoAArgGD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	9102322

Amazing how many of these attacks had absolutely nothing to do with Islam and were indeed carried out by white, Christian males.

Comment

50 innocent people being slaughtered and using it to spread bigoted hate
                  Posting the BBC is 'bigoted hate' now? I should inform them of that. No, Kentonio, facts are facts and the facts here are very clear.

Comment

Posting the BBC is 'bigoted hate' now? I should inform them of that. No, Kentonio, facts are facts and the facts here are very clear.
                    Shut up you nasty little hate monger. Go spread your crap in someone elses thread.

Comment

Amazing how many of these attacks had absolutely nothing to do with Islam and were indeed carried out by white, Christian males.
                      Well let's see.

Pulse - Muslim
                      Virginia Tech - not a Christian, Cho is certainly not white.
                      Newtown - white guy, not a Christian.
                      Lubys - white guy not a Christian.
                      San Ysidro - white guy not a Christian.
                      Columbine - white guys neither were Christian.
                      US postal service - white guy, not a Christian.
                      San Bernardino - Muslims
                      Binghampton - not a white guy.
                      Fort Hood - Muslim
                      Aurora - white guy, not a Christian.
                      Washington Navy yard - not a white guy.
                      Red Lake Massacre - not a white guy
                      GMac massacre - not a white guy.

That means of the shootings, 3 of the top 14 were Muslims. Only 6 of the 14 were by white men. 3 now by Muslims. The last one being the one in Newtown.

White people, even by your source are a minority of those who have engaged in a mass shooting which killed over 10 people.

Of the 8 since 9-11, only Aurora and Newtown were done by white men. There have now been three Islamic shootings in America with more than 10 people killed, Orlando, Fort Hood and San Bernardino.

The sad thing, is that if I look further down your list - every single major shooting involved someone who was divorced. Most, if not all involved someone who was on medication for psychiatric problems of some sort.

It seems what happens is that something traumatic happens, whether it be injury or disability or death in the family. The eventual shooter's life spirals slowly but surely out of control. They get divorced. They end up losing their support networks. Then they decide that their life isn't worth living and that they want to settle some scores along the way.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; June 12, 2016, 19:19.

Comment

Yeah, after like 1000 events you finally got it right.
                        It is like a deaf monkey trying to understand the bible... oh wait.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Shut up you nasty little hate monger. Go spread your crap in someone elses thread.
                          Facts are stubborn things, Kentonio.

Comment

Aeson, I don't usually ask you for things, but any chance this one time you could just ban this bigoted little ***** from this one thread?

Comment

Yeah, after like 1000 events you finally got it right.
                              It is like a deaf monkey trying to understand the bible... oh wait.
                              Maybe people will start waking up to the reality that yes, Islamic terrorism is a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                                The predictable thing is that you two couldn't resist coming into a thread about 50 innocent people being slaughtered and using it to spread bigoted hate about another group of people. In any just world you should both feel utterly ashamed of yourselves, but obviously there is very little just about the world, and so you'll doubtless continue to jerk off over dead people while trumpeting the same hate that leads to an endless cycle of violence.
                                You're a massive bag of ****. Only someone who hates decent people would suggest that this might not have been done by a Muslim.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X