No announcement yet.

Unacceptable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On January 20th, 2017, a miracle will occur and his prayers will be answered.

Comment

"Let the sin of his mother be blotted out."

It seems very clear that by talking explicitly about Obama's father and the supposed sin of his mother that he is speaking about his white mother's sin being marrying a black man. How very southern of the junior senator from Georgia.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It seems very clear that by talking explicitly about Obama's father and the supposed sin of his mother that he is speaking about his white mother's sin being marrying a black man. How very southern of the junior senator from Georgia.
        Uh, you obviously aren't aware of a couple things.

One, Obama Sr was married in Kenya, and still married when he married Stanley Dunham.

Two, they were married February 4th, and Obama was born August 4th.

Three, she was just 17 at the time.

Four, she filed for divorce in 1964, remarried in 1965. She later divorced again in 1980.

So, take your pick, Oerdin.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          "Let the sin of his mother be blotted out."

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Uh, you obviously aren't aware of a couple things.

One, Obama Sr was married in Kenya, and still married when he married Stanley Dunham.

Two, they were married February 4th, and Obama was born August 4th.

Three, she was just 17 at the time.

Four, she filed for divorce in 1964, remarried in 1965. She later divorced again in 1980.

So, take your pick, Oerdin.
            Who gives a flying ****? Your parents raised you, and look what they turned out.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Who gives a flying ****? Your parents raised you, and look what they turned out.
              Oh no, I am wholly slain!

You're going to have to do a bit better. You didn't even budge the Kenobi insult-o-meter.

I rate that a half point.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Oh no, I am wholly slain!

I rate that a half point.
                You assume I care enough to bother insulting you. I'm simply pointing for general reference out you're a loathsome piece of ****. Whether you take that as an insult or complement is of no interest to me. The only thing that would be half interesting is if you were a star of a daesh video.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

is if you were a star of a daesh video.
                  Stay classy San Diego!

an insult or complement
                  Thank God you aren't a lawyer or something.
                  Last edited by Ben Kenobi; June 12, 2016, 22:07.

Comment

Oh yes, typo nazi. Sorry my speech to text software isn't 100% accurate. The fact that you feel the need to not only bold it, but you apparently ****ed up so you had to edit makes your sniveling at least minimally amusing. Have a good week ****ing up more young minds. Or have they realized your true talents and made you the janitor?

Comment

Oh yes, typo nazi.
                      At least one of us has an education that he remembers something from.

Sorry my speech to text software isn't 100% accurate. The fact that you feel the need to not only bold it, but you apparently ****ed up so you had to edit makes your sniveling at least minimally amusing. Have a good week ****ing up more young minds. Or have they realized your true talents and made you the janitor?
                      You're *****ing about speech to text? LOL. That's sad. I'm surprised you didn't blame your secretary. She must be Mexican or something.

Comment

MtG got his panties in a twist because he thinks someone asked God to kill Obama!

Comment

At least one of us has an education that he remembers something from.
                          They give classes in being a dishonest asswipe?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            I'd probably just laugh at them.
                            as you should

believing in God is not an adult belief

adults who profess such a belief should be treated as a child until they can learn to grow up
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't think you read my post correctly, but I'm glad you were able to use it to hurl one of your three basic insults at... someone.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                                Oh yes, typo nazi. Sorry my speech to text software isn't 100% accurate. The fact that you feel the need to not only bold it, but you apparently ****ed up so you had to edit makes your sniveling at least minimally amusing. Have a good week ****ing up more young minds. Or have they realized your true talents and made you the janitor?
                                Yeah, that's your only problem, your software.

Comment

Working...
                                X