No announcement yet.

Yahoo Dropped Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, another one of those check an hour before the deadline and everyone is good then after it's too late, someone has switched to NE.
    DAMN.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I know MC, WD, NE, and such but what is the CUT that Yahoo shows for Brooks Koepka?
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
        I know MC, WD, NE, and such but what is the CUT that Yahoo shows for Brooks Koepka?
        I had both koepka and Berger in the lineup. Great start to the Summer segment!

BTW, both are now listed as NE at Yahoo and WD at official WGC site.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
          I know MC, WD, NE, and such but what is the CUT that Yahoo shows for Brooks Koepka?
          It's generally a withdrawal or a disqualification.

Comment

• JR, clear out your PMs
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Done
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Nicely done, Von!

Comment

• Yes, well done, Lala.

Comment

• I kept wanting to check this weekend. Habits are hard to break.
                    Let the games start again.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• set yer rosters early, brit open begins wed night

Comment

• Quite a round by Lefty (who I don't have in my lineup, of course). Just missed getting a 62 on last hole. "Missed it by that much!!".

Comment

• |_|
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hell of a Weekend for THE OPEN.
                            I feel for Phil, but he can hold his head high for the effort.
                            I can't believe he shot so well and still got beat.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats to twoholes

And yes, what a tournament, Stenson was magnificent!

Comment

• It was like match play Sunday. Glad I got up to watch (almost) all of it.

That was some great golf. 11 birdies for Stenson! Someone told me that Mickelson's score would have won every Open Championship in history except this and one other year. Now that is unlucky.

And I would have tied 2holesin1 (Congrats, Red!) for the week if I had just been smart enough to play Stenson all 4 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X