Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How desperate for customers is Bank of America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have Wells Fargo in the Philippines???
    Someone's lying here, pretty sure it ain't me.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Wells Fargo is global and has a big operation in Manila.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have never called Wells Fargo from the Philippines. Even in the US the only calls I've made to them were to access automated systems. I did once email the bank manager asking if I could make a change to one of my accounts online or through email, to which the answer was only in person. So I took care of that when back in the US.

You are a moron and a liar, Ben.

Comment

So I took care of that when back in the US.
          Well, I can only speculate as to why, but they never charged me to stop the payments.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
            They have Wells Fargo in the Philippines???
            Yes, but much more to the point in this case, a large majority of my life has been in the US. With a lack of clarification as to where it occurred, assuming something that happened in my past happened in the Philippines is assuming the less likely situation. Given what I had said should be obvious that it wasn't while I was in the Philippines. I wouldn't take Ben to task if he had assumed correctly ... because that would be setting myself up to be a fool.

Comment

Given what I had said should be obvious that it wasn't while I was in the Philippines. I wouldn't take Ben to task if he had assumed correctly
              Likewise.

Comment

Jon Miller.

Comment

You make obvious lies about verifiable stuff all the time Ben, which is why it's so easy to believe you would be lying about things which can't be verified.

Comment

You make obvious lies about verifiable stuff all the time Ben, which is why it's so easy to believe you would be lying about things which can't be verified.
                    Whatever you say, Aeson.

Comment

Working...
                    X