Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pot

discuss

short version, other than being linked to poorer gums long term pot use doesn't mess up your health

Podrick
    Blah

Comment

fresh shots:

this one you can only get in colorado

but maybe in six months, washington

the market in colorado is such that wholesale distributors don't really market to consumers directly (and can't, in many instances)

boulder is such a nice city

PLEASE VISIT
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Luna Thai"

has some white widow, some blue lemon thai

strong indica

i call it a time traveler's weed because you smoke it, feel high, and wake up in the future
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

tis a thing of beauty

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            fresh shots:

this one you can only get in colorado

PLEASE VISIT
            Drosera rotundifolia ...
            I had its sibling several times, Drosera capensis.
            Unfortunately they didn't last all too long ... too little hunidity and too few flies at my home, I guess

A friend of me successfully has lots of them, also Cannae spec., in an enclosed Terrarium, to keep the humidity higher
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

sounds interesting
              i've not heard of that plant

just some initial research.... i like

have any other recommendations?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                sounds interesting
                i've not heard of that plant

just some initial research.... i like

have any other recommendations?
                Of course ... Dionaea muscipula, the Venus Flytrap.
                I guess it is more like laymen imagine carnivorous plant.
                When an insects lands on one of its open leafs, they snap shut and then the insect gets slowly pressed to death and dissolved,
                leaving only the chitin carapax, when the leafs open again after a few days
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

gruesome

Comment

Russian girls from Kiev... did I miss Putin conquering Ukraine while I was away?
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Before there can be "little green men", there must be "little green women?"
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                      X