Catholic Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Why are you equating sacramental marriage with rape?

Why are you equating sacramental marriage with rape?
    Perhaps you should show me first, in which posting/passage I generally equated marriage with rape
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Perhaps you should show me first, in which posting/passage I generally equated marriage with rape
      The fact that the quote from the Church concerns sacramental marriage? It's kinda the topic under discussion.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• isn't it rape when an adult consummates their marriage to a child?

Comment

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Excellent necro post!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Thanks ... as the posting above yours proves, I got my period in this thread

Comment

Working...
              X