No announcement yet.

Catholic Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what day(s) were Heaven and Earth created?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      Didn't Muhammad have sex with a young girl?
      Above all else, it comes down to the fact that YHWH is a lying, dangerous, arrogant psychopath. Who knows who he will let into Heaven on his whim, sins or not. One person might get rejected for nothing while another gets allowed in for rape. That's probably why these priests are pedophiles, they figure they will get into Heaven anyway.

Overall, though, YHWH adheres to his "principles" to maintain his "image" to get people loyal to these causes. Otherwise he would lose The War with Satan (and he will anyway) because all his followers are greedy, corrupt, rules-lawyer criminals.

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      what day(s) were Heaven and Earth created?
      The Bible was written by a horrible, corrupt, piece of dog**** species knows as "humans." Who knows? AAHZ knows WHY it happened, but not how or when.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        Didn't Muhammad have sex with a young girl?
        The definition of 'young girl' was a lot different in both muslim and christian worlds in those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          One, I don't believe I've ever posted, "Kentonio is going to hell".
          Hear that sound? That was the sound of the point passing over your head..

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Two, an atheist who believes hell exists? You'll have to explain that one to me.
          Hell is a life spent in the knowledge that people like you get to vote in elections and post on public forums.

Comment

• You don't have to live in that hell kentonio, because there's more.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              The definition of 'young girl' was a lot different in both muslim and christian worlds in those days.
              It's ok because he's Muslim? Typical feminist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                It's ok because he's Muslim? Typical feminist.
                Feminists generally despise the muslim faith idiot. It's not a question of it being 'ok', its simply that in a time when people died a lot younger, maturity was usually based on physical maturity, not an abritary age. By todays standards, seriously icky, but back then marrying at 11 or 12 was in no way unusual.

Comment

Feminists generally despise the muslim faith idiot. It's not a question of it being 'ok', its simply that in a time when people died a lot younger, maturity was usually based on physical maturity, not an abritary age. By todays standards, seriously icky, but back then marrying at 11 or 12 was in no way unusual.
                  1) She was 9. Are you saying a 9 year old can consent to sex? Mohammed was a baby rapists, and you are defending him BECAUSE HE'S MUSLIM! Even a 5 year old could see that. You aren't fooling anyone here who has a basic level of intelligence.

2) Are you saying that you despise Islam?

You're absolutely the most full of sh%t poster here, maybe on all of the internets.

Comment

1) She was 9. Are you saying a 9 year old can consent to sex? Mohammed was a baby rapists, and you are defending him BECAUSE HE'S MUSLIM! Even a 5 year old could see that. You aren't fooling anyone here who has a basic level of intelligence.
                    I'm not defending anyone, I'm explaining using small simple words (so you can eventually understand) that the word back then was very different from the world today in terms of how maturity was evaluated. If you're going to get offended about this then you equally need to do the same about this kind of marraige which happened all across the Christian world too.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    2) Are you saying that you despise Islam?
                    Absolutely. More than Christianity in fact, because at least Christianity went through the reformation and the hardest edges have been shaved off over time. I have nothing but loathing for both though quite frankly.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    You're absolutely the most full of sh%t poster here, maybe on all of the internets.
                    It must be nice having conversations with yourself where you've already decided what everyone thinks without bothering to actually ask them.

Comment

I'm not defending anyone, I'm explaining using small simple words (so you can eventually understand) that the word back then was very different from the world today in terms of how maturity was evaluated. If you're going to get offended about this then you equally need to do the same about this kind of marraige which happened all across the Christian world too.

Absolutely. More than Christianity in fact, because at least Christianity went through the reformation and the hardest edges have been shaved off over time. I have nothing but loathing for both though quite frankly.

It must be nice having conversations with yourself where you've already decided what everyone thinks without bothering to actually ask them.
                      You're defending a child molester you piece of sh$t. Again, no one with any intelligence is fooled by your little double-talk bull****. If anyone actually believed that you were an Islamaphobe you would be banned. I speak out against Islam everyday here, and people actually believe that I hate Islam. That's the difference you ****!

Comment

You're defending a child molester you piece of sh$t. Again, no one with any intelligence is fooled by your little double-talk bull****. If anyone actually believed that you were an Islamaphobe you would be banned. I speak out against Islam everyday here, and people actually believe that I hate Islam. That's the difference you ****!
                        No, I'm not defending a child molester. That's just you completely ignoring everything I just said and frothing at the mouth and shouting again.

As for me despising Islam, I despise all organized religions so why would I make any exception for that one?

Comment

No, I'm not defending a child molester. That's just you completely ignoring everything I just said and frothing at the mouth and shouting again.

As for me despising Islam, I despise all organized religions so why would I make any exception for that one?
                          By saying it's ok to molest children if your society says it's ok.

Also, please back up your accusation that it's generally acceptable to rape little girls in historic Christian societies.

Comment

what was their definition?

Comment

• I thought the definition was that once they were able, they weren't considered young girls anymore and were available for marriage.
                              And some cultures were even earlier than that.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Exactly. Something we thankfully moved away from thank goodness.

Comment

Working...
                                X