No announcement yet.

2016 NBA Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch the replay (especially the opposite end camera) and Green clearly throws his right arm up to hit James in the groin area.
    If it wasn't Lebron there wouldn't have been a suspension.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I saw the whole thing, Lebron wasn't even touched.
      So are you admitting you were wrong? Green very clearly hit James in the groin area.

If it wasn't Lebron there wouldn't have been a suspension.
      The suspension was 3/4ths because of incidents James had no part of. The largest contributer was when Green kicked OKC's Adams in the groin, which gave him 2 points due to a flagrant 2 on the play. So I don't buy that it's just because it was James. Adams isn't James, and isn't even a superstar ... yet the league gave a flagrant 2 against Green for that incident. Twice as much influence on the suspension as the incident with James.

Green has no one to blame but himself. If he hadn't kicked Adams in the groin, he wouldn't have been suspended. If he hadn't thrown down Beasley, he wouldn't have been suspended. If he hadn't hit James in the groin, he wouldn't have been suspended. He did those things, all of them, and that's why he was suspended.

Comment

This was also partially a life time achievement penalty. If he didn't have such a bad history he wouldn't have been suspended.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The fact that Cleveland was on life support makes it provocative, but this is a tempest in a teapot.

I still expect Golden State to win the series.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Green has no one to blame but himself. If he hadn't kicked Adams in the groin, he wouldn't have been suspended. If he hadn't thrown down Beasley, he wouldn't have been suspended. If he hadn't hit James in the groin, he wouldn't have been suspended. He did those things, all of them, and that's why he was suspended.
            Yes, I'm sure the fact that it was an elimination game, at home for the Dubs and against Lebron had absolutely nothing to do with it.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Comment

The closest series of blowouts ever?

Comment

Checking the scores, they're exactly even in 6 games...

Comment

Golden State probably in 4. Looks like they are back on track.
                    I guess since you posted this twice, a third time is only appropriate.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A wild series so far. In the last two games, LeBron has shown why he is one of the greatest players of all time.
                      For a team that looked like they were done...

And maybe game 7 will actually be a close game
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I just hope they let them play. Way to many ticky tack fouls called last night. At least it was about even but still, let them play.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

New Father's Day plans.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

You will be going to the game?

Comment

Interest in Butler and Rose. Get rid of them both, move up in draft and find players there and FA. Scuttlebutt was veterans didn't like Hoibergs system. Maybe a new team will change things?

Comment

The Bulls are a hot mess. Years away from contending.

Rose is a cancer. They should try to build around Butler and burn the rest of it down.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X