Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I've finally figured out how to troll you people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I've finally figured out how to troll you people...

...Or at least this always drove the p***as F*****g nuts - making a big deal of my PC.

With this post:
    Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
    How do you keep a gribbler in suspense?
    -I believe I rolled over to Emperor - about 400 posts late thanks to a mysterious PCR years ago Illuminatus knows absolutely nothing about, 'cause that would be dishonest when it was over something in his imagination somewhere else. -Well anyway, it was a long time ago in another folder, and besides, the ***** nipped off to Yugoslavia before he got caught.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Learning to troll is a great accomplishment
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Alternative thread titles:

"I think I've finally figured out how to have sex with a prostitute"
      "I think I've finally figured out how to get newspaper to burn"
      "I think I've finally figured out how to get peanut butter out of a jar"
      "I think I've finally figured out how to tell if there are crickets in an area at night"
      "I think I've finally figured out how to read a digital clock"
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

"I think I've finally figured out that these replies are a little hostile"

No pasarán

Comment

Trolling the Russians is a lot more interesting than trolling Urban Ranger (whose responses were embarrassingly predictable - "so what if China is [whatever China is doing], at least we didn't nuke Hiroshima "), I just wish they were sober enough to reply more often
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

...Maybe you have to be involved, 'cause I don't find it all that interesting to spectate. Russians are natural trolls, I've found, but Serb does it like a semi-literate 'Merican, if you ask me. More sarcasm and dry wit, less "Come at me, bro."...

No pasarán

Comment

Serb is basically a Russian version of Kidicious
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I dunno - Serb's really into the picking fights; Kid just doesn't turn down the fights that he knows will inevitably happen when he expresses an offensive opinion... It sorta amounts to the same thing, I guess, but there's a significant difference in the enthusiasm brought to it...

No pasarán

Comment

Spending a lot of time figuring out how to troll us makes you look like a more articulate AAHZ. Maybe try something else?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Buncle is a nerd. [/obligatory]
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Thanks Elok!

Lori it's been slow, and I was just excusing mentioning my PC rank elevation by claiming it was a troll. -But I made Emperor in three weeks as newb at the opening of the Frog Pond, just to give you an idea of how impressed I actually am with my achievement here.

Too, I find thinking/talking about trolling more interesting than doing it, or reading most of what passes for it. It's like trying to figure out what makes Republicans tick - something I also give considerable thought for reasons of knowlege is power. Trolling, in whatever degree, intensity and style, is part of our culture, -even at my own place where I don't get to do it much, more due to the senses of humor of the friends available than policy- and I'm an intense student of our community's forum culture going all the way back.

Don't take what trolling I actually do very seriously, because I sure don't...

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                        and I'm an intense student of our community's forum culture going all the way back.
                        That's a cry for help if ever I saw one.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

this thread is profoundly disappointing. I'm honestly not sure what I expected, but it wasn't this.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

AAHZ is poasting in a thrade with my name in it, you guise!
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Like a dog marking its territory?
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X