Egg prices are low again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg prices are low again.

About a year ago eggs got insanely expensive as avian flu infected chicken flocks in the mid west so egg prices skyrocketed to $5 or $6 a dozen. Yesterday I bought an 18 pack of large AA eggs (so not the extra large ones) for $0.99. Long live capitalism, baby.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

AAHZ doesn't eat eggs as they don't fill me up, all the "healthy" benefits aside.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I eat only eggs from cage free hens.

Still less than 4 USD.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

How long does it take a single guy to go through 18 eggs? They do have an expiration date.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Btw http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-...htmlstory.html
          Black market eggs in Venezuela go for $150/dozen at the official exchange rate.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I wonder how long an eggshell can last in a person's stomach before being regurgitated? How many eggs can a person swallow whole and then regurgitate? Also, is making a hen disappear a magic act, or are dove eggs a viable alternative?

I'm taking my magic act to Venezuela ...

Comment

Also, why are our chickens so lazy and unproductive? Venezuelan chickens are laying $10 eggs while our's struggle to lay nickel eggs ... WE NEED BETTER CHICKENS!

Comment

...I posted a disco chicken in a rainbow fright wig about to get molestered a while ago, but I don't guess that counts as better...
                AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                  How long does it take a single guy to go through 18 eggs? They do have an expiration date.
                  You can eat 18 whites a meal.

The limit in eating eggs is in the yellows and you should have less than 8 a week.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                  X