EU Referendum - La Deuxième Partie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody likes you bebro. why is that?
    everyone is saying "we didn't take 60 gallons of bombs on our heads so that now ze germans can parade their sausages in our face"

(that was a troll there are dumb scums everywhere)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      The polls are fixed to scare them off and go vote for stay.
      Old trick. Tried.
      I think you're being paranoid.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm being painstakingly rational actually.

The whole system is attuned to preserving the present status quo despite non stop rising dissenting voices from all over.

Rigging poll results is the least they can do. (it won't help them but they think it does)

Comment

23:33

I was wondering

Is there a way where the referendum result would be to get out and it will turn into stay?

What does get out mean and how would it be implemented?

Would the brits that work in EU institutions pack up and leave?

Is all of the community harmonization law now useless? But it still is national law so it would need to be taken apart with new legislation of de-harmonization.

I guess that if the vote is to go there will be a new negotiation and a new entry to the EU with "a different agreement"

Comment

I'm being painstakingly rational actually.

The whole system is attuned to preserving the present status quo despite non stop rising dissenting voices from all over.

Rigging poll results is the least they can do. (it won't help them but they think it does)
            No, you're making specific claims about (stuff is being fixed or riggged) without providing anything substantial that backs up those claims. Stating a personal view that something is fixed/rigged plus some vague remarks about mysterious "they/them" or the "system" is not adding to a rational debate.
            Blah

Comment

I can't provide specific evidence unfortunately.

All I can do is ask if there's some public uni doing its own research poll and what are the results.

That's all.

It's a deja vu here in many ways.

Comment

You ex-commies belief in the system is infuriating BTW.

I would be pissed at you if there weren't already a bazzilion buffoons of you around anyway. And they lose besides their own microcosmos

Comment

I don't "believe" in da system. I just prefer arguments that are actually backed up with something over wild speculations.
                  Blah

Comment

Well there were a bazzilion of private polls companies in Greece. Private, serving the private capital (not norms of scientific accuracy - don't tell me britain is different. it's MORE corrupt than Greece despite we being populated by ****s)

The only one polling who came close to predicting the staggering 60% - 40% was a remote uni in thessaloniki, completely indepedent

Comment

Well there were a bazzilion of private polls companies in Greece. Private, serving the private capital (not norms of scientific accuracy - don't tell me britain is different. it's MORE corrupt than Greece despite we being populated by ****s)

The only one polling who came close to predicting the staggering 60% - 40% was a remote uni in thessaloniki, completely indepedent
                      Ahh - a rigged poll/vote (if the claim can be verified) somewhere in the world means that all other polls/votes in the world - past, present, future - are rigged.
                      Blah

Comment

duh

or do you think now that you're "west" you're the same?

Comment

duh

or do you think now that you're "west" you're the same?
                          It has almost a religious quality to constantly state that *something is *somehow without ever putting this view under a critical review (which would be cool to have if you're interested in a rational debate on certain issues).
                          Blah

Comment

There is nothing more rational you ration food gulper.

(in the good sense)

Comment

Being unable of critical examination of beliefs (those of others as well as those you hold yourself) is "rational"? That's an interesting thought.
                              Blah

Comment

Here's a novel concept: "show me the money"

Think hard it will come to you

Comment

Working...
                                X