Trump vs Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump vs Hillary

Since we lost our election thread, here ya go...

Anyway, both these people lie thru their teeth ad nauseum

Just watching Hillary accuse Trump of calling immigrants rapists. I thought he said Mexican illegals (still a disgusting generalization from Trump) were rapists. Only a moron would think Trump was calling all Mexican illegals rapists.

I don't believe we should attempt to find a false equivalency between Hillary and Trump. Hillary is a pretty standard despicable lying politician; Trump is something else entirely.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I initially thought Trump was a Hillary plant designed to destroy the Republican party. Now I think Hillary might be a Trump plant designed to get Trump elected.

Comment

I'm curious if the republicans will let Obama appoint the next Supreme Court justice now that Trump has pretty much locked in the nomination - Trump is liable to appoint his horse as consul or something
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Just watching Hillary accuse Trump of calling immigrants rapists. I thought he said Mexican illegals (still a disgusting generalization from Trump) were rapists. Only a moron would think Trump was calling all Mexican illegals rapists.
          Do you have an exact quote of what Clinton said?

Comment

Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump has walked right into another controversy and this time both the left and the right are angry with his views on Crazy Frog's penis.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

He didn't say Mexican illegals are rapists. This issue has exposed two large groups of stupid people. So you get what we have here. The stupid people win.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Do you have an exact quote of what Clinton said?
                the clip was from the first 1/2 hour of Hardball with Chris Matthews

she either said

Trump called immigrants rapists

or

Trump said immigrants are rapists

I accurately paraphrased her if not quoted her

Comment

Yep, both liars. America deserves no better.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Kid thinks he's going to win.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

I don't think it's wrong to say Trump is being derogatory of Mexican immigrants, and Mexico in general. The "and some, I assume ..." isn't enough to redeem the statement. Like he can't even be sure there are any good Mexican immigrants, it has to be assumed. The reality is the vast majority of immigrants are good, hard-working people who just want to find work and support their families. Trump is a xenophobe playing to a xenophobe crowd.

Comment

Kid thinks he's going to win.
                        Then he's crazier than I thought. *I* don't think he's going to win. I think he gets blown out.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

I don't think it's wrong to say Trump is being derogatory of Mexican immigrants, and Mexico in general. The "and some, I assume ..." isn't enough to redeem the statement. Like he can't even be sure there are any good Mexican immigrants, it has to be assumed. The reality is the vast majority of immigrants are good, hard-working people who just want to find work and support their families. Trump is a xenophobe playing to a xenophobe crowd.
                          Saying that some are good people clears him of any guilt of bigotry. In fact, he didn't even have to add that last bit. He did not say that all illegal are rapists, not even close. He was accusing the Mexican government of not caring if rapists leave their country.

I'm not surprised though that you failed to understand simple English language.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            Trump is liable to appoint his horse as consul or something
                            If he would, it would be the best horse in the world. That's the truth!

Comment

Gosh, Kid making excuses for Trump. Who would have seen that coming.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X