No announcement yet.

AAHZ-Thradeâ„¢: War for Reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's true. Without the electron, we wouldn't have electricity, or the electric slide for that matter. Then old people would have nothing to do at wedding receptions. They might get bored and start having casual sex like they were young people again. And that would be gross.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
      Your poasts have always been a bit above my head, I admit, and that one is no exception. But let me just officially welcome you to my AAHZ-Thradeâ„¢ (The first one you have poasted in in recent memory if i recall) and urge you to continue poasting here!

New AAHZ-Theoryâ„¢ either tonight or tomorrow, (I am a bit tied up tonight.)
      I would like to place a poast here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        It's true. Without the electron, we wouldn't have electricity, or the electric slide for that matter. Then old people would have nothing to do at wedding receptions. They might get bored and start having casual sex like they were young people again. And that would be gross.
        Neutrinos can't be bothered.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
          I would like to place a poast here.
          Hello!

This thrade became effort and thought to maintain, as fun as it was at first and as many views as I got in a short period of time. But since it seems to be still active now I might continue with the AAHZ-Theory™

BUT NOT TODAY

simply AAHZ.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
            Hello!

This thrade became effort and thought to maintain, as fun as it was at first and as many views as I got in a short period of time. But since it seems to be still active now I might continue with the AAHZ-Theoryâ„¢

BUT NOT TODAY
            Please do continue.

Good point about aliens. "First contact" could throw a big spanner in the "theological works".

Comment

Working...
            X