Groundhog Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, then. This is most unfortunate.

Do we start making new threads in the CIV6 forum or do we wait ?
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Apolyton shall nevar die.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Aeson, Oerdin, - PLEASE feel free to shamelessly steal 10-15 links from our 6 to get back up to speed quick. http://alphacentauri2.info/index.php?board=32.0 don't worry about the linkbacks - just quote OPs and take them out of quotes to make threads here - the BBCode should all be compatible, but you'll have to re-format the source links.

This is what having each other's backs is all about.
        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

I'm not sure how feasible it is to recreate threads in the database by hand. Much of the content can be retrieved from Google cache. An easy way to get the important text back up would be to copy it from there and make new threads. The URLs will be different though.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
            Well, then. This is most unfortunate.

Do we start making new threads in the CIV6 forum or do we wait ?
            Making new threads. Most of the Civ 6 stuff would have been after the latest (broken) backup as they aren't made every day. (Just way too big and slow.)

Google "site:apolyton.net civ 6" and you can get cached copies of most of the threads from the results.

Comment

Well, maybe some of those 'old-timers' from that Civ 6 thrade will help us get the OTF back on track.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                Aeson, Oerdin, - PLEASE feel free to shamelessly steal 10-15 links from our 6 to get back up to speed quick. http://alphacentauri2.info/index.php?board=32.0 don't worry about the linkbacks - just quote OPs and take them out of quotes to make threads here - the BBCode should all be compatible, but you'll have to re-format the source links.

This is what having each other's backs is all about.
                IMG links are different. I've run into that trouble when I try to crosspost my Halloween stuff from AC2. You'd have to remove the size restrictions AC2 auto puts in. Everything else should work fine.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                  Well, maybe some of those 'old-timers' from that Civ 6 thrade will help us get the OTF back on track.
                  Is "Thrade" a thing, or just a common misspelling? Seen it a couple times now.

It'll be a few hours, but I can probably help later this evening.

My avatar appears to have not survived the rollback...
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I invented it about 8 years ago on a site called Forumwarz.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

I'm vaguely aware of the place. So, it's like Dtrategy. Which is also not a typo.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Civ5 ruins everything yet again
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

at least you are back to being Loinburger where you belong.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                                at least you are back to being Loinburger where you belong.
                                I second this opinion.
                                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                                X