Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama thinks people are going to pee on his grave when he dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama thinks people are going to pee on his grave when he dies.

Obama: “I bet when I die you’ll be happy to pee on my grave.”

By tmradmin | Jan 30, 2016

This is a true story. General Stanley McChrystal was the Commander of US Forces in Afghanistan and he had frequent disagreements on the conduct of the war with his Commander-in-Chief.

At one point McChrystal was called into the Oval Office and he knew his Army career was about to be over.

When former U.S. Military Commander in Afghanistan, Stanley McChrystal, was called into the Oval Office by Barack Obama, he knew things weren’t going to go well when the President accused him of not supporting him in his political role as President.

“It’s not my job to support you as a politician, Mr. President, it’s my job to support you as Commander-in-Chief,” McChrystal replied, and he handed Obama his resignation.

Barack Obama has a long history of hating the US military and men and women who serve. He is never one to let someone have the last word but he failed in this instance.

Not satisfied with accepting McChrystal’s resignation the President made a cheap parting shot. “I bet when I die you’ll be happy to pee on my grave.”

The General saluted. “Mr. President, I always told myself after leaving the Army I’d never stand in line again.

Good job General McChrystal. I’m pretty sure that after five or six years of being in the ground the line will have diminished enough so that you won’t have to stand in line. You’re an honorable man, we know you wouldn’t cut in front of others.
    http://ihavethetruth.com/2016/01/30/...e-on-my-grave/
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Wow. I hope that idiot didn't have any non-white troops to command. Fascist.

I wonder which dead president currently has the most people peeing on their grave? At takers?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Apocryphal account describes an imagined parting exchange between President Obama and resigning General Stanley McChrystal.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Kid posting lies about someone he hates? Shocking!

Comment

The website url is quite ironic. Typical Kid. He doesn't review what he posts.

I'm not even going to go into

Barack Obama has a long history of hating the US military and men and women who serve.
          But I'm sure Kid was thrilled to be able to believe it.
          He's so used to posting things that don't fool anybody but himself.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thought Kid disapproved of public urination?
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I guess he's fine with it when it's a black man's grave.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The Internet is great. You can always find a source to reinforce your own point of view.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

My bad. A general would never says that.

Comment

Presumably a president wouldn't talk like that either.

Comment

Also, do veterans get to cut in line at Wal-mart?

Comment

I should note that just because there's no evidence this story is true doesn't mean it's not true. We can't know. God works in mysterious ways. Quantum mechanics.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          Presumably a president wouldn't talk like that either.
                          They do when they are bitter over generals not supporting them politically.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            I should note that just because there's no evidence this story is true doesn't mean it's not true. We can't know. God works in mysterious ways. Quantum mechanics.
                            It happened in a parallel universe.

Comment

There's a parallel universe where Kidicious is sane and reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                              X