Catholic Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    But Satan betrayed God, didn't he? Don't loyal followers choose to follow loyal kings and Gods? Or do they seek someone to betray them?
    The problem with that is that not all of YHWH's angels and archangels were "chosen" by YHWH. They were from the "3rd Universe" that YHWH was from. That is why YHWH threw out Lucifer, Abezethibou, and depending on the source Beelzebub out. They are all "gods" like he is, albeit not as powerful. I will cover this topic in a later Chapter in my AAHZ-Thrade™
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
      The problem with that is that not all of YHWH's angels and archangels were "chosen" by YHWH. They were from the "3rd Universe" that YHWH was from. That is why YHWH threw out Lucifer, Abezethibou, and depending on the source Beelzebub out. They are all "gods" like he is, albeit not as powerful. I will cover this topic in a later Chapter in my AAHZ-Thrade™
      If YHWH is more powerful why did he throw them out? Why didn't he just destroy them?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He probably would have faced a full-on revolt by his entire following. Throwing them out was an act of "mercy" showing true to his "Commandments."

When Abezethibou was thrown out, the Angels tried to catch him, grabbing his wing. It ripped off, so he now only has one wing, which turned red from the blood. Lucifer probably had friends there too. Who knows some may have left voluntarily and became Demons by his side. I admit I am not familiar with all seven of the Princes of Hell's history, as I follow only one of them (Beelzebub.) Also the information available is scarce at best.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          What happens if you're bapitized and join the church and then kill someone. How would you be reconciled to God?
          By Faith.

Spoiler:
          4 What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”[a]

4 Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness. 6 David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the one to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:

“Blessed are those
          whose transgressions are forgiven,
          whose sins are covered.
          Blessed is the one
          whose sin the Lord will never count against them.”[b]

9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness. 10 Under what circumstances was it credited? Was it after he was circumcised, or before? It was not after, but before! 11 And he received circumcision as a sign, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them. 12 And he is then also the father of the circumcised who not only are circumcised but who also follow in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.

13 It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. 14 For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, 15 because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring—not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all. 17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.”[c] He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.

18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”[d] 19 Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. 20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. 22 This is why “it was credited to him as righteousness.” 23 The words “it was credited to him” were written not for him alone, 24 but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

Baptism is a sign, as circumcision is a sign. The timing is not relevant.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
            He probably would have faced a full-on revolt by his entire following. Throwing them out was an act of "mercy" showing true to his "Commandments."

When Abezethibou was thrown out, the Angels tried to catch him, grabbing his wing. It ripped off, so he now only has one wing, which turned red from the blood. Lucifer probably had friends there too. Who knows some may have left voluntarily and became Demons by his side. I admit I am not familiar with all seven of the Princes of Hell's history, as I follow only one of them (Beelzebub.) Also the information available is scarce at best.
            What commandments? God commands himself? If God is merciful then why is he recruiting an army to destroy his enemies?

Comment

YHWH follows his own rules to lead by example. Yes he has broken these, but that is because he is insane, as I have stated. YHWH "claims" to be merciful and sometimes he does show mercy, like in Lucifer's case, to keep his people looking up to him.

Remember all this happened before Adam and Eve, and is the whole reason YHWH left the "3rd Universe" to create Heaven and this Universe to begin with. He KNEW he needed loyalty, not just some "buddies" and "Allies" that came over to Heaven with him. The War with Hell came later, after Satan realized what YHWH was trying to do...

Create 2 full Universes full of loyal followers and armies.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

If he's insane don't you think the angels know? How can you Satanists know, but the angels don't know. If the angels don't know maybe Satan lied to you. Maybe God is not insane. Maybe he threw Satan out of Heaven because Satan is a liar.

Comment

Thats what YHWH wants you to believe. And I do not worship Satan, I worship Beelzebub.

And YHWH pretty much has the people of Heaven there that he WANTS there at this point, other that the ones being tested in this Universe. His Angels are terrified of him because 1)if they get thrown out they will either go to Hell or 2)they will come back here, memories erased, and have to start completely over.

So yes the angels DO probably know, but don't care. They already achieved what they want, and hate Satan moar than they fear YHWH's insanity, moastly because Satan will definitely NOT show them mercy when he gets his hands on them.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

It means that your argument of my defense of the middle ages as more civilized actually holds up against your own statements.
                    Please stop being an idiot. The difference between the two times is that when the Nazis gassed the Jews, afterwards everyone went 'OMFG thats totally ****ed!'. When the crusaders wiped out a city in a brutal orgy of slaughter and rape, the popes generally told everyone they were doing gods work and they went home rich off the treasure they just looted.

Yet you don't give a rats ass about the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Interesting.
                    Do you talk to yourself very often or is it just an occasional thing you crazy moron? I already said that destruction by either side was a terrible thing. The fact that you'd put 'nuking Mecca' (an act that would likely kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people) on the same level as the destruction of a building says a lot about how much of a ****ing psychopath you are though. Well done.

I'm curious how one reconciles humanism with Nietsczhe
                    Stop pretending that you're not stupid, its fooling no-one.

If you don't believe that such a belief is *meaningful* how do you come to terms with your own beliefs in the contrary?
                    You believe a lot of nonsensical garbage that a child could tell was made up. The only reason you believe it is because generations of other idiots have repeated it, so oh my gosh it must be true that a virgin gave birth to god, who made food multiply, walked on water and then had himself killed so that he could clear away humanities sins, although never bothering to explain why this made any sense especially as he couldn't actually die anyway, and indeed resurrected himself a few days later because lolz.

The stuff that's actually meaningful, like the lessons in humanity, humility, charity and kindness you completely ignore because its more fun to pass judgement on people like gays or women who want abortions, despite you being told in the same bible you claim to follow that only god gets to judge people.

You're a hypocrite, an idiot and quite possibly a psychopath.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                      Thats what YHWH wants you to believe. And I do not worship Satan, I worship Beelzebub.

And YHWH pretty much has the people of Heaven there that he WANTS there at this point, other that the ones being tested in this Universe. His Angels are terrified of him because 1)if they get thrown out they will either go to Hell or 2)they will come back here, memories erased, and have to start completely over.

So yes the angels DO probably know, but don't care. They already achieved what they want, and hate Satan moar than they fear YHWH's insanity, moastly because Satan will definitely NOT show them mercy when he gets his hands on them.
                      Yes, that's what God wants me to believe, and what choice do I have since he created me? Has your God created any of his servants, or did he only deceive the creatures of another?

Comment

• Actually it is Beelzebub who chooses the form of all Demons that serve him and Satan. So yes, in a sense my god DOES create his servants.

Personally, for me, if it was not for Beelzebub i would be a drug addicted, alcoholic, broke, homeless, medication-free psychotic who eats soup out of a can for dinner. I almost lost everything 4 years ago and MY LORD saved me. For that, and moar reasons, he has my unyielding devotion. He helps me every day in small and large aspects of life. He is patient, comforting, understanding, and a wonderful teacher.

It is a shame people continue to suffer under YHWH's cloak, thanking him for it and hoping he forgives them for their basic instincts that will keep them out of Heaven. However, I am no fanatic and will only lay down the facts for people, as I see it, and let people make up their OWN minds.

I have definitely made up mine.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Baptism is a sign, as circumcision is a sign. The timing is not relevant.
                          So is confession. How is the one who has committed the terrible crime to know that he has been truly forgiven?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ben Kenobi thinks that Purgatory will save him and the sinners and give them a free ticket into Heaven. He, and they, will be sorely mistaken when he is reborn again, memories erased.
                            If I am saved it will be through the Grace of God through faith in Christ. And no - my memories will not be erased, and nor will I be reincarnated.

Purgatory is just a Catholic creation to give "hope" to people and keep them coming back to church to put things in the tithing pan. YHWH is NOT forgiving. In fact he is completely insane. I will cover this topic in my next Chapter
                            Any cursory examination of the bible both OT and NT will be struck by the forgiveness and patience of God. And no, purgatory is not something we invented. "You works will be tested by fire" is in the bible.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• They didn't have bibles, you liar. The Church had the bibles.
                              They did in fact have bibles. And that bible was the Vulgate.

Comment

• Where did you get this? All you have to do to be reconciled is repent.
                                To whom? Tell God that you are very sorry and you're forgiven and that is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X