Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	9102972
    Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
    Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

No es insulto, no os preocupeis

Comment

Yo creo que ha quedado guay el texto en ruso

La partida interesante de la que tengo mucho que aprender. De primeras ha habido dos planteamientos diferentes. Unos hemos buscado una partida de desarrollo a medio largo plazo y otros han hecho un desarrollo muy corto para atacar rápidamente. La segunda estrategia ha sido claramente superior.

En el momento que lanzaron su ofensiva derrotaron con rapidez a los demás. Yo aguante a duras penas perdiendo un tercio de mi territorio gracias a que era el adversario más alejado y luego porque los dos entraron en conflicto (deje de ser el objetivo principal para el Egipcio y un apoyo interesante para el Arabe). Me pude poner bajo el paraguas de este último que iba en desventaja suministrándole mis tecnologías.

No creo que yo jugase mal. Me desplegué bien fundando lejos para tener más territorio dejando para más tarde llenar los huecos. Estaba investigando a buen ritmo y creando unas ciudades muy productivas, pero esto no era útil con el enemigo atacando tan pronto. Gracias al estar lejos me pude preparar algo para la ola que se me echaba encima. Cuando empezó la lucha vi que la estrategia que seguía en el combate me superaba ampliamente. El uso de los espías, los grandes artistas... Espero haber aprendido algunos trucos interesantes.

Luego cuando se estabilizó el mapa todo entró en una deriva muy aburrida. Ya estaba todo decidido solo era cuestión de tiempo. Yo creo que habría que contemplar la posibilidad de rendición pactada para evitar esta situación.

Felicidades a OT4e y Filon por la partida y la victoria.

Comment

Resultados y mapa final puestos al día:

Comment

Buenos dias, amigos

Here is the short report, unfortunately in English only.

Last masters game we played with Filon was fully done by Kremlin. This game I decided to skip it because Honestly it is not interesting. I was really surprised to see Kremlin not gone for like 15 turns. In our previous game it took us 4 turns to build it.

But whatever. So we got Ramsess, the leader I consider the weakest because there is almost no wonders to build and the ones still available are gone to GEs. Imho you need to replace it with Montezuma in future.

I spent points to get as much cities as I could. I put all cities in the visible area and bought settlers. This strategy payed off because I managed to steal significant piece of land from my neighbors. I saw how I spoiled Isabella's settling plans with my airships. So after all I got great land, much green tiles and resources. I believe that starting at bottom or top of the wheel is better than in the middle, so Isabella's and Mansa had less chances to win from the beginning.

I put my bet on 2 things. 1st of all it was National park which brought me a burst of GPs for golden ages and cultural bombs which are vital when you are attacking. The 2nd thing was ecological unclear power which allowed me to have higher pop without unhealthy starvations.

I understand that Isabella's was easier target than protective Saladin also my great artist farm was closer to Isabella's border, so the plan was clear. I must admit that I was surprised to meet resistance including culture pressure, so my first cultural bombs won the necessary for attack tile by 50%/49%. Also I relies on spies to bring city defenses down and it worked. The forces werent equal because as I said Isabella's land was much worse and in the addition her city placement was bad as tile management. Cottages never work in modern, remember this.

Brennus wasnt expecting any attack despite of watching how quick his neighbors falls down. The best Celtia defenders were the row of in chopped trees on the borders which were really hard to pass through in reasonable time .

Meanwhile, Saladin captured Mansa really quick, I think with the minimum resistance from his side because his power showed nothing and his efforts were aligned on peaceful economics goals which are also unacceptable in modern. The first of all you need to survive and then you can think about everything else.

The only guy who had hit the minimum success in a matter of survival was Asoka. Though I tricked him with breaking peace treaty when he had signed defensive pact with Justinian, but I couldnt advance on his main land.

Justinian play was disappointing, he got Kremlin but his military showed nothing special. I am not even sure that he ever was in slavery to use it properly. So he disappeared from the map in second. I watched how he gave up after seeing Saladin's stack. The only thing I could gain from him was stealing some techs.

Between conquest I managed to build espionage building in all my cities and I was making pressure on everyone with espionage.

The rest of the game was still promoting. I was sure that all 3 players needed Laser to make nukes what was not going to happen without my own intention. But I didnt read rules preciously about this clauses and so I could be surprised by Saladin, since unclear War was in his favor because of Kremlin. But fortunately he didnt read rules himself .

Without nukes I took control over the middle of the map and was ready to fight both Asoka and Saladin having more power than them total. I was going to pre-research most techs and run for space race while entertaining the with new weaponry like Mechanized infantries. But they decided to conceeded.

Thats all. Thanks everyone who played it. I had some fun, and Hopefully will be able to play with you in future.

Thnx Astro for hosting and organizing this!

Comment

Enhorabuena Ot4e y Filon!!
              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic."

Comment

Originally posted by OT4E View Post

Thnx Astro for hosting and organizing this!
                Thank you for giving us such a master lesson!

Comment

I've played few turns only. My congratulations, grandmaster Ot4e!

Comment

Yo en estas partidas no hago más que sufrir, no sé jugarlas y encima cada vez es más diferente

Veía venir al vecino poderoso y no sabía cómo sacar suficientes tropas, unas ciudades horribles, mal posicionadas...un sufrimiento...cuando me atacó, casi que descansé.

Enhorabuena al merecido ganador
                    Israel = apartheid

Comment

Working...
                    X